We are visiting our Son in Calgary and he and his girlfriend took us to Rundle Cliffs Mountain Lodge for an overnight stay. The Lodge is quite impressive. We were in a relatives suite so I am not sure of the cost of renting but the units are very nice and appointed quite well. You are within waking distance of the town and there certainly is lots to do. We really enjoyed our short stay and if you are looking for accommodations in Canmore, I would highly recommend Rundle Cliffs Mountain Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta