“nice meeting place”

Graze Food and Drink
Ranked #25 of 125 Restaurants in Canmore
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Met friends for lunch all meals we had were quite good including gluten free.. serving sizes generous, service was excellent.. Owners (I assume) really want to please customer.. as I said met freinds for lunch and were not rushed out after our meal so were able to have nice visit. would eat here again..Burgers are homemade and large.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On my recent visit to beautifull Canmore, Alberta, I enjoyed dinner out with relatives at an upbeat restaurant called Graze. The owner Tony greeted us as we entered and made us feel very welcome. As it turned out he was originally from my home town of Winnipeg, Manitoba and took the time to chat about his early years growing up there. He informed us on the special menu item of the evening and all of us enjoyed our meal selections . The food was portioned just right and did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this restaurant . I would rate it as casual dress.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had the classic...eggs perfect...homemade hash browns and a very generous portion of bacon . My friend had eggs Benedict and said they were fantastic

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This wonderful restaurant is just awesome. Food was GREAT!! And, Tony and Dawn were some of the nicest people we encountered in Alberta! Do yourself a favor, come have a meal here!!! You won't regret it!!!!!

1  Thank My Info C
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Graze is not upmarket, nor does it have an extensive menu but the food is really very good and it genuinely deserves its high average TA rating. We had the battered Halibut and blackened salmon tacos and they were excellent. The service was also above average and the drink selection, similar to the menu, was small but interesting and eclectic. If we had stayed in Canmore longer we certainly would have eaten at Graze again.