All reviews jasper national park hundreds of dollars tub and shower grocery shopping waffles nice tv clean sheets boston pizza bed and pillows huge room continental breakfast canadian rockies maligne canyon sausage one night stay full kitchen omelet
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed here for the first time on a holiday weekend, and had a pleasant stay. The room was large, clean, and had all the amenities (except an iron and board, but I suspect one is probably available through the front desk). Learned on check-in that the hotel was full for a kids hockey tournament, but the check-in staff assured me they would rein in noise makers. The noise from unsupervised kids running around the hallways and up and down the stairwells only lasted from about 8-10pm, after-which the hotel staff must have pulled on the reins and put a halt to it, as there was complete silence from 10pm onwards (good job!). I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

The econolodge helped me alot when I had a accident that night they helped me with my luggage from the cab when I got back from the hospital and checked up on me every couple hours to make sure i was ok and helped me to the cab from my room so I could catch the bus

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Great breakfast setting and plenty to eat. We chose this location due to expense of hotels near Jasper. Hinton is approx.30mins from Jasper. On the way to Jasper take the side trip to Maligne Canyon just before Jasper then south to Athabasca Falls. Both tourist sites were amazing and worth the time. Try Murio's for great supper dining.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ed H
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Stayed here 4 nites in September 2017. We had a large one room suite with two person hot tub and fireplace, which was not needed due to warm weather. Cost was less than $100.00 USA per say. Last time we stayed in Jasper we paid over $250.00 USA per day. Every thing exceeded our expectations during this stay. Will stay here next time we are in Northern Canadian Rockies.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was reluctant to stay here because of my experience at other Econo Lodges in the US. But the price was half of what it cost per night in Jasper. So I decided to stay here for 3 nights for the first part of my trip and stay there two nights on the last part of my trip. I was very surprised by the service and how clean the rooms were. If you are just looking for a place to spend the night while you are visiting the east side of Jasper National Park this is a good place to stay.

Room tip: Stay either on the 2nd or 3rd floors. The noise from the lobby travels down the hallways on the 1st floor.
Date of stay: September 2017