All reviews jasper national park hundreds of dollars tub and shower grocery shopping waffles nice tv clean sheets bed and pillows continental breakfast huge room canadian rockies lake louise sausage full kitchen omelet an overnight stay one night stay
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Stayed one night passing through. Booked the room months in advance, called and reconfirmed a week before arrival. Got to the hotel and they have no record of the reservation. They gave us a room anyways at a higher rate. When we go to the room it was filthy. Went back to the front desk and interupted the rude person at the desk, They gave us an upgraded room with a jaccuzi. The tub was so dirty you couldn't use it. They charged us for both rooms and now a month later still trying to get my money back. Never again!

Room Tip: Don't bother staying here!
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Would not stay again. Advertised Wifi--not working! Advertised hot tub--not working! Rooms clean enough. If hotels are offering smoking rooms.......please have appropriate ventilation!

Reviewed 18 September 2011

was a big fan when it was black bear inn..however econo lodge has taken over and have really let things slide...the rates went up

when we got in the elevator i noticed it was disgusting ... dirty and stained and ha a mismatched piece of carpet covering the real floor which was even dirtier

the room had an odd odor to it and the beds gave us the worst sleep in ages...

the woman at the front desk when we checked out was cold and unfriendly...

never staying there again

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I have reviewed this property last year when we stayed in a Jacuzzi suite. I gave it a 4 as that room was definitely worth it. This time we stayed in a 'pet room' and it was horrid.

When I looked up this hotel on the website to see if they allowed dogs it indicated that they did. 2 dogs up to 20 lbs. Our dogs are far beyond that requirement but my boyfriend went and asked if they allowed pets when we got there. They did, and did not ask the size. Only a $10 deposit. So we booked our stay and went to our room - 121. The previous night we stayed at the Best Western Valemount in room 121! and it couldn't be more different. The carpet is very stained and the room only moderately clean. The beds are very hard, but a decent enough sleep I suppose. Now it could be just that the pet rooms are the only ones at the bottom of the barrel, but I don't feel that it needs to be that way. I am a clean pet owner and shouldn't feel like a second class citizen.

I would stay again in the jacuzzi suite most definitely, but I would not stay here with pets.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are very nice, pet rooms are not.
Reviewed 13 August 2011

When we arrived our room was so clean you could eat off the floor bed or bathroom. it was an amazing rate for 3 days. We will tell our friends relatives and people we don't know. I would like to say thanks to the management and the staff from house keeping and the fantastic Breakfasts in the morning. It is because of you our stay was so great.!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple