“Mexican Food in Hinton, Alberta”

Rojo Marron Mexican Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Hinton
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were staying in an RV park outside of Hinton and had a craving for Mexican food. I think this may be the only Mexican restaurant in town, but based on the reviews we went ahead and tried it. I order the fish tacos for $14.95C and it was delicious. Fish battered and fried perfectly with slaw and chipotle mayo dressing. My husband had the street tacos for the same price consisting of meat, onions and cilantro. Service was great. The only comment would be that the prices were a bit steep for what you got considering most Meixcan restaurants that I have been to include rice and beans or chips and salsa with the meal.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Hidden gem in Hinton! Perfect place to grab a margarita and some amazing tacos. Don’t forget to start out with an order of guacamole (they make it fresh in house daily)!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Stuff is very friendly, food fantastic. Always again. Good parking situation, nuce and friendly with the kids

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the food my wife and I had the fish tacos. All I can say is WOW love the batter on the fish and the mayo and slaw... we will be back again!!! P.S try the coffee and desserts

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Food was top notch. Would go there again . Great service. I do not normally eat Mexican food. My son talked me into it. Was pleasantly surprised.