“Price is perfect!”

Travelodge Langley City
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The stay was priced just right. Being on a business trip frugality was always front-most in my mind, and this place "hit the nail on the head" when it came to a comfortable stay and reasonably priced. The free breakfast of muffins and coffee were great and one of the main reasons I picked here. Aside from the price, the managers were very friendly and helpful when it came to things in the area. I would certainly stay here again if I needed to be in the area again.

Room Tip: Top floor, non-smoking and farthest from the main office seems to be the best.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Had just arrived in town after getting a phone call that my dad was admitted to Hospice here in Langley. We had driven straight here without any real plans on where we were going to stay. We were driving up the road when we spotted the Langley City Travelodge. We were a little hesitant as the last time we had stayed at a Travelodge it wasn't a pleasant stay. But we were both tired and stressed so we thought we would give it a try. We were greeted by a cheerful young lady (even though it was nearly 11pm) who gladly arranged a room for us. We had a great sleep and were actually able to destress slightly to get through the next day. We actually ended up booking the room for 10days as we didn't know how long we would be here. My dad passed two nights later. As we were not knowing if would be staying with my mom or such we were told not to worry they would keep our room available for us and to just do what we needed to. I am very grateful to the Langley City Travelodge to allow us to come and go as needed, it took quite a lot of stress off. I would recommend this great place to all who need to stay in Langley.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Stayed here in March in their business suite which I found to be larger than most other hotels that I have been in, was referred by The hospital staff. It actually was very clean but most of all it was quiet and the staff were kind and helpful. I ended up staying a few days and even used their guest laundry facility which was real handy. I'd really recommend this place. Also room had a cute and cosy fireplace.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is my 5th trip to this hotel. Wonderful to see familiar faces and a really clean room. Very close to everything - great restaurants and shopping. I'll be coming back every time!

Room Tip: All rooms are very good as they face away from the highway...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I can't explain all the fantastic reviews that this place has garnered. I booked a suite at this place. Something didn't seem right..no cars in the parking lot. So, before checking in, we asked to view the suite. The room was located on the ground floor. Clearly, no one had been in there for some time. The room was 'stuffy', damp, stale and dirty looking. The carpet seemed to have been rolled over an existing carpet. The place was not befitting a meeting.

I can't consciously recommend this place for business

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Ramada Coquitlam
#4 of 4 in Coquitlam
7.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Langley

Been to Travelodge Langley City? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK