“A great little Deli cafeteria featuring fabulous Montreal Smoked Meat sandwiches”

Estrella's Montreal Deli
Ranked #4 of 303 Restaurants in Langley City
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 13
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Nicomeki
Description: Specializing in Montreal Smoked Meat (beef brisket) sandwiches as well as other sandwiches, home made soups, salads etc. We start serving Montreal Smoked Meat at 11:00 am. Reason, meat needs to steam for several hours before we serve it.
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We found this place in Langley and glad we did. It has one the best Montreal Smoked meat sandwiches ever! They also have poutine, burgers and soups. It's worth stopping in for lunch but it may get busy, a sure sign of popularity.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

My dad, my husband, and my daughter love the Montreal smoked meat sandwiches.

I always get the turkey red pepper panini - it is so good.

Don't let the price scare you away, it's worth it if you want good ol' Montreal smoked meat. My dad is from Montreal and says the sandwiches remind him of his childhood.

The actual restaurant is in a car/mechanic area, the inside is plain and simple. You go there to enjoy a good bite to eat.

My only wish is that they would have a high chair or booster seats available.

Estrella7899, Owner at Estrella's Montreal Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Hi there and thank you for the great review!
Yes, we do have a high chair as well as a booster seat. I don't know how this was missed
but the next time you come on by please ask and we will be more than happy to help you.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

After tasting the wonderful smoked meat on a visit to Montreal, we were more than pleased to find Estrella's. I always have (and thoroughly enjoy) their small Italian salad (the large is simply enormous) with a side of medium meat, while my husband goes for the regular sandwich, again with medium meat. We never get the lean ... but fellow customers we've talked to say it's almost as good! The bread is steamed, the meat is piled high, and the taste is as close to Montreal's as we think we're ever going to find. The restaurant is small and simple, you order at the counter, the staff are always welcoming and friendly, and we return almost every week. In fact, we're looking forward to going there tomorrow ...

Reviewed 18 October 2016

You get more then you pay for when you order the large smoked meat sandwich! If you liked yours grilled just ask, not offered on the menu but they aim to please and are very successful at customer service.

1  Thank W-Wolff
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I have been here many times over the last ten years and always great Montreal smoked meat sandwiches