“Delightful”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Another recommended place to visit. We changed the reservation we had somewhere else based on the glowing recommendation. When we walked in the door, the aroma that hit us was scrumptious. I asked the chef who was behind the counter and plating what smelled so good. He told me it was the special that evening. Fettuccine pasta with tenderloin. Of course I ordered it and it did not disappoint.
Definitely going back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Eight of us had dinner (Birthday) and everyone was happy with their meals. Except one, the birthday girl. Felt her noodles were a bit too crispy on the top portion. Mentioned it to the waitress and the manager came over and apologized and offered her a another one. She said no and still ate most of it. When the bill came her dinner was removed from it. Overall great food and super service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

We arrived for lunch, to be told they were ordinarily not open until 4:30 but a group had booked so they would serve us. They were upbeat about it all; later I remembered their website said they were open 11am-2pm. Lots of places get casual about heir hours this time of year. The food was very good (French onion soup and pasta salad).

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Brian_Palmquist
Reviewed 23 October 2018

I went here with some friends about a year ago and was very disappointed. Not enough staff, had to wait too long for service, then when our food arrived, you could tell it had sat under a heat lamp for too long. Then, this Summer, I had some friends down from Kelowna and they really wanted to give it a try, so I relented and decided to give it another try. Boy was I disappointed for the very same reasons again. My one friend order a beer and by the time it got to us, the 'head' on it had dissipated! That means it had been sitting at the bar too long and it was warm! The wait time was ridiculous, the food was burnt on the edges and you could easily tell it had been under a heat lamp for far too long. I wrote to the owners and expressed my concerns. No response whatsoever. I will never return to this place - Osoyoos is small and this place should never ignore a review.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We walked from our hotel to this restaurant with out having reservations and so they did find us a place to sit but it was on high bar stools at a small table. Later they invited us to change to a regular table but it was fine where we were at so we stayed. The food was very good and the service was super.

Date of visit: September 2018