“Excellent Restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We are vacationing in Osoyoos with good friends from Calgary for a wine tasting week and have been fortunate to visit the Diamond restaurant on 2 occasions. Our experience on both was outstanding. Last evening, for example, we enjoyed a 3 course Canadian Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner which was just excellent. The meal was delicious,the wine tasty, and the service by Neisha our waitress was fast, friendly and efficient - all in the very pleasant ambiance of the restaurant. The Diamond dining rooms were packed on this special day, but we were greeted, seated, orders taken and meal enjoyed a in little over an hour - but never rushed at any time. The Diamond is, indeed, a jewel in the heart of Osoyoos!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Eaten here many times, the servings are generous, we have had steak, lamb that I swear by, salads, pasta and the great salad dressing. Excellent vodka martini. The only thing we found is that after the summer season the hours are cut back and sometimes closed for extended periods of time as business demands go down. The only dish we have not liked was the pizza and funny enough in Santorini, Greece we did not like the pizza and they were similar. So this is a preference thing. For Osoyoos this restaurant has Stood the test of time, menu has both Greek style and non Greek choices, food is always fresh, well prepared and prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We always return to this Mediterranean style restaurant that reminds us of home. Good food and great service that has kept us coming back year after year.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We eat here on 2 nights running, food was good and prices reasonable. It seemed a cut above some of the other eating places by the way the meals were presented.Service very good. Would definitely go there again!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

My husband and I come to Osoyoos to visit friends all the time. We love to go to the Diamond when in town. When not in town, I’m fortunate enough to have my friends who get it bottled for me and they, bring me my dressing! It is delicious! I use it as a marinade for my rack of lamb, marinate my steaks in it and just generally it is my to go to fixer upper to a recipe!

Date of visit: February 2018