Watermark Beach Resort
Shiraz Villa(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 125
US$ 107
Lakeview Motel & Suites(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 96
BestWestern.com
Walnut Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 121
Spirit Ridge(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 202
US$ 134
US$ 66
The Spare Room(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
TripAdvisor
1,510 results
All reviewscity viewwine bargrocery storefull kitchenwasher and dryerbedroom suitepool areahot tubmain streetoff seasonsteam roomwine countryunderground parkingnice pooloverlooking the lakelong weekendosoyoos lake
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stayed here with my husband and two children for three days earlier in the month. We had a One Bedroom Suite that had a fantastic view of the lake. From the reservation process right up until departing the hotel, we were so very pleased with all the staff. They are truly the friendliest and most helpful people I have every encountered at a hotel. They were particularly responsive to my children which made them feel really special.

The location is great- you not only have the beach right in front of you, but it is also located in downtown. We parked our car for 3 days and never needed it once. Shopping, dining, Grocery, Liquor Store are all literally beside this hotel. There is a safe and fantastic paved walking path that was great for short trips along the lake. There is nothing corporate about this hotel and certainly made we feel very relaxed and at leisure; which was of course the whole point of a get away with the family.

I would certainly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. We have booked to come back in the summer and can hardly wait.

Traveler’s Tip - Outdoor Pool is closed in the winter but they do have a great hot tub with fantastic views. Book a lake view suite... you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Outdoor Pool is closed in the winter but they do have a great hot tub with fantastic views and a steamroom. Book a Lake View Suite, you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KMVan
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was at a wine event in the area last night, so rather than drive home afterwards I stayed at the Watermark Beach Resort. Again I was reminded of what a special resort this is. I'm currently sitting out on the patio working on my laptop while listening to birds chirp and looking out at the lake and mountains. Such a stunning view. It's a moment away from crazy life!

Oh, and they didn't have a wine opener in the room, but you can request one at the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a Lakeview. It costs more, but so worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kim L
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My wife and I wanted a short trip up into the BC interior. We found this property on line and having recently stayed at the property in Vancouver, we thought to give it a whirl.

It’s new, and looks grand. We were given a street side room……………not so nice, too close to the continuous rumble of traffic on a main road. We paid $50 for an upgrade for a room to look over the lake – a little rip I they were certainly not full.

Parking is underground and inclusive of the rate – as is the WiFi, which was a bit of a pain to link to on my smart phone.

Anyway, the room was nice and had everything you need. Comfy bed and as it was winter/spring, we did not use the balcony which overlooked the empty pool and full hot tub.
Ate dinner at the pub across the road, which was not too bad. Walked to the store for some provisions, which was just a block away.

Walked the empty streets in a cool breeze.

All in, it was not too bad a place to stay. Not sure I would stay there in summer as I am not keen on noise and it looks like it could be noisy; based on the shape it has around the pool.
As for clean, neat and presentable, its meets the mark.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We spent two nights here and it was so relaxing. A little tranquility away from hone! Beautiful appointed rooms with all the amenities you will need. We were in a 2 bedroom suite which was equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, stove and wager and dryer. 2 bathrooms and a large deck. Furnishings were clean and comfortable. We will be back.
Of note, you are near a grocery store, liquor store, pharmacy and restaurants, all within walking distance!
Our only minor negative was they had HDTV's with no HD cable channels.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank nettiez
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We bought a groupon and decided to use it right away, hoping it would be snowing in Osoyoos the weekend we were there. Even though it wasn't snowing we had a great time in this small town. We had requested early check in at noon and our room was ready for when we got there. The 2 bedroom lakeview was a amazing deal for $199/2 nights. The customer service was great. Even though the lake was frozen it still looked very beautiful. I would recommend the watermark hotel resturant rather than the Breeze Bar and grill. The service at Breeze was horrible! We were not greeted and seated for 15 minutes literally and the place was not even busy. The waitress was too busy talking to other employees and seemed like she did not even care to seat us. We even tried calling them before we arrived but apparently they have no phone line at the moment ? The watermark hotel resturant had great and fast service. The food was delicious! We usually visit Osoyoos once a year and I would LOVE to stay at this brand new property next time. Hopefully they will have another deal again soon.

• Stayed: February 2012