All reviews wifi connection room was clean mini fridge and microwave friendly owners within walking distance stayed here place to sleep stay there again one night stay usa beds montreal tax bridge receptionist border ontario
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Nice and quiet. I stayed here with my wife and 2 daughters (3&7) in June and had a pleasant stay. The rooms were a bit dated but very clean. They were very accomodating to our needs and only $5.00 extra to bring our dog, to say it was a decent rate is an understatement. As I said the rooms were a bit dated, but we were there just for a place to sleep. I wasn't expecting a Hilton type hotel so I was happy with what I got. The parking lot was full and the rooms were too. Probably because of the affordable rates and friendly service. I read the 1 and only negative review and found it unfair. The multiple positive reviews I found more accurate. The 1 negative thing I would post would be more about the breakfast place next door. It is a little tricky, sneaky almost. All The prices are not what they seem. Everything is higher and you only find that out when you get your bill. Maybe they're menu prices are a bit dated as well. . All in all I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay there again. Thanks Century motel, I had a nice stay at your establishment!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016

My fiancee and I are a couple of cyclists riding our bicycles (pedaling, without motors, you know) all the way from Montreal to Niagara. Although we're carrying a pretty nice MSR tent and have pretty much everything we could possibly need to survive even in the wild, sometimes campgrounds get a little tiring, so we try to find a good motel, take the bikes in, check to make sure they're all tuned up, sleep better, shower without mosquitoes trying to eat us alive getting back to the tent. But not all motels are equally useful for cyclists. This one had it all : friendliness, cleanliness, at a good price.

The receptionist (who also seems to be the owner) gave us her largest room at the same cost as the smaller one, which gave us more breathing space inside to recharge our electronics (you wouldn't believe how many USB cables we're carrying) on that third smaller bed. We took it for a second night after checking the weather forecast.

To top it off, there's a Shopper's Drug Mart, a Tim Horton's, a Wendy's, a Walmart and a bunch of other commerces withing walking distance. Extremely convenient, since our bikes are loaded and unloading them just to get around the area (let alone having to lock two ~1500$ bicycles outside that are our only mean of transportation) is too much of a hassle. We try to a avoid it unless it is absolutely necessary. When everything is close, we consider it a blessing.

I wish I could write a nicer review, I'm sure I'm forgetting other details. the air conditioning worked, nothing was broken, basically. They waited until 10h30AM before asking if we needed new towels. We got the sleep we so badly needed, basically. Well, I'm out of ideas but I'm sure I could go on. Now we gotta ride!

Thanks for everything! Definitely recommended for anyone doing what we're doing (the non-motorcycling biking thing that doesn't seem to have a proper name in English, somehow).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michel M
Reviewed 11 June 2016

I booked this motel after reading some reviews and I'm glad I did. I think it is one of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. The beds were comfortable and so were the pillows for me. There was a tv, microwave and small fridge in the room too. The room decor is a little dated but quaint and did I mention everything spotless! ... seriously, I was pleasantly surprised.

It's a family run motel and you can see they take pride in their ownership.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and I would certainly recommend Century Motel to all.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Blanchie
Reviewed 4 March 2016

This is my first time staying in this motel. I am here on business from Toronto. I was greeted very kindly from the owners. My room was very spacious and very clean and the bathroom was nicer than some high end chain hotels I have stayed in. The bed was extremely comfortable and came with two oversized king pillows. Many thanks and I will definitely recommend your Motel to my colleagues in our office.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2016

We were passing through to Cornwall on the way to Montreal and needed a place to stay for the night. We did a quick search online and found Century Motel. Located on the main strip, it was close to everything. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms were very clean and spacious. We enjoyed our stay here and will definitely come back! Thank you for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family