“Good service and delicious ramen”
Review of Sansotei Ramen

Sansotei Ramen
Ranked #116 of 712 Restaurants in Markham
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is one of the best ramen in town. Especially the Tonkutsu Black Ramen, the soup taste so good. Also the deep fried chicken was so juicy even after deep fried.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This is not a very big restaurant, but the ramen is one of the best I have tried. Definitely would want to go back again.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Service was excellent. The noodles and the broth is out of this world, a little spicy for us, but delicious. Chicken and noodles were also wonderful.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Nothing special to write home about here. It's much like a bunch of other places that have opened up all over the GTA.

For me, Ramen needs to have a great broth and noodles that have a slight chewiness to them.

My friend and I ordered the tonkatsu ramen - he had his black. We also order the gyoza and karaage. Oh...also the Sapporo - why not, it looks like Sapporo bought every Ramen house's beer taps.

The broth was not too salty but I found it really too rich and fatty. The noodles didn't have the consistency I expected either. It's funny how some of the reviews state that it's too salty and then other reviews can state that it isn't. Besides individual tastes, it could be due to inconsistencies between cooks - each have their own taste buds. They might try use a recipe.

The gyoza was nothing too squawk about. I think I have the same one in my freezer. The Karaage (fried chicken) was ok - it doesn't scream fresh and juicy...just dry and underwhelming.

Cheers!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We went with friends and we had a good time.
The noodles and the broth is out of this world. It didn't matter what we ordered we were very happy.
We also had as appetizers: deep fried chicked and alge salad. Amazing.
We came back from Toronto a week ago and i can still taste the soup in my mouth...thanks god there is a restaurant in Ottawa. I can't wait to go there..
Very fast and efficient service... my compliments to the youg team in this restaurant...