“Excellent portion, friendly staff”

Me Va Me Kitchen express
Ranked #45 of 712 Restaurants in Markham
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 14
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We had a lunch company event at Me va me of around 90 people. They were able to accommodate our large group. We had appetizer to start with (hummus, baba ganoush, eggplant with pita), caesar / garden salad, then main course we had a variety of shish kebobs and schnitzel with rice and fries. Food came quickly in very good portion. The chicken schnitzel and lamb kebobs were very good. Chicken kebobs was on the dry side and can be more moist. Many of us were able to take food home. One comment is they could have put reserved signs on the tables to ensure some late comers to have seats. The owner and staff were very friendly.

krouri, Owner at Me Va Me Kitchen express, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We work nearby and this serves as a good option for a quick, tasty and healthy (depending on what you choose!) lunch. Portion sizes are generous - half wrap plus salad is more than sufficient for lunch and the fresh made bread is delicious. Owner is visible and welcoming in the restaurant. Will go back for sure.

krouri, Owner at Me Va Me Kitchen express, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I didn't know what to expect but after our workout at the gym, I wanted something healthy and was going for a salad. I saw the other options available and loved the hummus and pita bread. My husband had the falafel with Caesar salad + drink and loved it! We were full and all we spent was $20!

krouri, Owner at Me Va Me Kitchen express, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed our restaurant, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Quality of food was 10/10. We had the salmon dish and falafel. Sauces were great and fresh. Friendly helpful service when we ordered. Food was made fresh and came out quickly.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I love the food here, especially the chicken dark meat kebab dinner. I get it with grilled veg and salad and the loofah bread and make sandwich with it. so good. The original restaurant used to include pickles and I think they should here at least on request free. The service is slow or seems so as you are ordering like in a cafeteria and then sitting down with a pager which they use to find you to deliver the food. It likely does not take much longer than most full serve restaurants, but because you order at the desk and carry your drinks to the table, it just seems longer. But they are cooking you real food! with flavour. So good. Lots of toppings available for the sandwiches. I really enjoy their Me salad dressing as well. Prices seem a bit high especiallly since they used to give you more than twice the meat years ago for the same price. THe last time I was there the owner was working and he was quite happy and made up my sandwich (they now have a special after 4 pm of a sandwich, full size with chips and a drink- ) more than filling especially if you load it with toppings! ask for a fork, you may need it! lol

krouri, General Manager at Me Va Me Kitchen express, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, i am glad you loved the food!
We take pride in cooking everything to order and thus it will take an average of ten minutes to get one's order. We have been open for 18 months now and at this time have never changed the quantity of meat, so i am unsure why you thought you received less meat and am sorry to hear of this. Last but not least i believe that a foot long wrap with meat unlimited toppings and sauces, a bag of chips and a can of pop for $9.95- should be considered a good value these days. But this is just my opinion.
Thanks again for coming hope to serve you again soon.