“One is not like the other”
Review of Thai Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Express
Ranked #331 of 698 Restaurants in Markham
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I have been making a special trip to the one at Promenade mall because I like the Pad Thai.
Last weekend we were at Markville Mall and the Pad Thai was terrible.
1st of all the noodles were way too thin and the sauce tasted canned.
It was awful. I have been to a few and no question the quality is different at different locations.
I suggest avoiding the Markville location.
Enterprise is ok but still not as good as Promenade.
I

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I have never eaten in a Chinese restaurant before in my life and now I know why. The noodle soup bowl was nothing more than a large bowl of hot water and glassine noodles. I think there was a piece of chicken in it but could not be certain. There were a few pieces of carrot for colour. My wife had a curry on a bed of overcooked and mushy rice with a lot of sculpted carrots on top. I cannot imagine how this place or this chain can stay in business.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

good healthy food, different taste from your regular fast food. Staff are always friendly and nice. Spicy chicken is good