“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Was just going to stop by to have a quick dinner with my family. We opted for Ala Carte (not AYCE), though they didn't have all the fish that day, we were able to find many kinds of Sashimi or sushi that I like, eg scallop, uni, eel's, and they all turned out to be super fresh and well made; also some interesting dish like Salmon & Avocado 霧之戀, nicely done. BTW the waitress was quite helpful and courteous too. Nice and cozy, price reasonable, will go again

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We love this place.
The people are very friendly and the food is excellent. Now recently have been using SkipTheDishes to order.
Every time we go there they make sure we were happy and content. Excellent service.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Friends really like this place so I tried it..very enjoyable.
Service was good but then we were there on an off-night.
Food was good with a large menu but I wish they had pictures of the selections because if you don't know the dishes it makes selecting one very difficult.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've been to this sushi place a couple of times. I love Sushi, their sushi is good, although the service isn't there. When I place my order the owner always tries to tell me I ordered to much food. I come to all you can eat for a reason. The Soya-sauce taste like vinegar. They bring the rolls out last and all the tempura, meat, other items out first. I noticed they take their time with the rolls and sushi so I always place that order first, I waited 45 minutes to receive my rolls/sushi. I am very disappointed. I will not return.

1  Thank daniellaricciardi
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch, they offer AYCE or a la carte. The AYCE option does not offer as many choices as other restaurants . In a plaza
at Woodbine & 16th, so there is ample parking, wheelchair accessible, not a large restaurant. The service is very good, dishes have a good taste, sushi rolls, sushi, tempura, grilled, teppanyaki, noodle ramen/udon, rice bowl choices. Please note that they automatically add a service charge. For the price , there are other restaurants which offer more choices.