“Bad Service”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've been to this sushi place a couple of times. I love Sushi, their sushi is good, although the service isn't there. When I place my order the owner always tries to tell me I ordered to much food. I come to all you can eat for a reason. The Soya-sauce taste like vinegar. They bring the rolls out last and all the tempura, meat, other items out first. I noticed they take their time with the rolls and sushi so I always place that order first, I waited 45 minutes to receive my rolls/sushi. I am very disappointed. I will not return.

1  Thank daniellaricciardi

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch, they offer AYCE or a la carte. The AYCE option does not offer as many choices as other restaurants . In a plaza
at Woodbine & 16th, so there is ample parking, wheelchair accessible, not a large restaurant. The service is very good, dishes have a good taste, sushi rolls, sushi, tempura, grilled, teppanyaki, noodle ramen/udon, rice bowl choices. Please note that they automatically add a service charge. For the price , there are other restaurants which offer more choices.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

decided to try this place after I heard from a friend how good it was.. my friend was right, really fresh and tasty sushi and sashimi - the tempura shrimp was tasty as well - everything we ordered was so good - and the service was great. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I don't know why some ppl rated this resto badly... I've always been there and it's always been good. And the food there- especially sashimi- always fresh...
I love their dinner more than lunch as there are more choices... Must try the "dragons" they are delicious!

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

This is an AYCE place..however when I put in my order, the waitress refused and said we should wait til our order arrives before making another selection .. In the meanwhile our table had no food. Also, the waitress insist us on finishing the last piece (she literally put the plate in front of us), and told her to finish so she can take away the dish.
Aside for this, the sushi quality is quite bad too, and they charged $26.95 per person! I did not walk out feeling full because the sushi and the cooked food were both not good at all. Waste of my time and money.

2  Thank Rachel W