“Do not go”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

This is an AYCE place..however when I put in my order, the waitress refused and said we should wait til our order arrives before making another selection .. In the meanwhile our table had no food. Also, the waitress insist us on finishing the last piece (she literally put the plate in front of us), and told her to finish so she can take away the dish.
Aside for this, the sushi quality is quite bad too, and they charged $26.95 per person! I did not walk out feeling full because the sushi and the cooked food were both not good at all. Waste of my time and money.

2  Thank Rachel W

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Most Sushi restaurants in Toronto seem to be run by Korean owners. I have japanese friends who will only go to sushi restaurants run by Japanese owners. I do not possess their level of sophistication and am not that discerning in my tastes.

Don't eat at Yellowtail. It is a Sushi restaurant run by Chinese owners.

The service was warm and family friendly but the food could not even aspire to be mediocre. Paper thin sashimi and bottled sauces. Extremely limited selection of mislabelled fish that needed tweezers rather than chopsticks.

It is an All You Can Eat place, that does have an 'a la carte' menu but the quality of the AYCE was not worth the trip.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I found the place to be quite average when it first opened but I went again just yesterday for AYCE lunch and was pleasantly surprised. The quality of the sashimi was very good. I also liked how (unlike other AYCE sushi restaurants) their sushi isn't packed with un-proportional amount of rice. Service was pretty good and food arrived quickly.

Keep in mind that a 10% service charge is already included in the bill.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

i really liked the place the service was good i would probably go back again.
they catered to all my requests and made the sushi extra crunchy for me which is what i liked :)
you dont have to worry about giving any tip because they already add it in to the total for you
the price of the ayce sushi is good for lunch and costs only 14.99 so you looking at a bill of under $20.00
so in conclusion would recommend this place to anyone craving sushi

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

I've gone to this restaurant with 30 people and with just one other person and they're quality and service has always been consistently excellent. The owner recognized me after just two visits, she greets my table personally. The food is prompt and perfect! For an all you can eat, they don't ever try to stuff you with rice, like some places do! Their sashimi is always thick and fresh! They're just a delight! Definitely a recommendation and all my friends have loved their time here!

1  Thank Ambreen R