“Great soup”
Review of Ajisen Ramen

Ajisen Ramen
Ranked #72 of 712 Restaurants in Markham
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I love the soups here and you order off the menu get great sides of meat as well. Lots of great food at great prices. They do have a few locations in Toronto. I crave there big soups so good .

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I'm a lover of ramen and visiting here on a crowded day when finding a seat for two was just plain exciting and funny, but it pays off.

The ramen here is definitely worth it and the price is not bad either.

If you love ramen, give it a visit.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

A good spicy Ramen on a blustery cold fall day disguised as winter. A nice vibe to this small cosy restaurant. Everything we indulged in was fresh and flavoursome. We tried to go the no MSG route. They couldn't help me with my spicy Ramen other than to suggest less broth. My partner had the veggie soup and they accommodated her with no MSG. She thought it was very good. When we're back in the area we will return to Ajisen Ramen.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This place has a real fast food feel, so good for a quick bite not a leisurely meal. Peak times can be busy, but the turn over is high and average wait times are not long.
Service: Hit and miss, no smiles or courtesy, but you get what you need.
Prices: OK. Stick to specials for the best value.
Menu: Pretty varied both in terms of ramen dishes and sides/ appetizers.
Food: The ramen was OK-- nothing to write home about if you are particular about your ramen, but definitely enjoyable to eat and filling. In terms of Japanese authenticity, I would have to say it's a miss. Think of this as a Chinese noodle restaurant and you will be closer to the mark. The sides (we tried the complimentary spring rolls, gyoza and edamame) were without exception lacklustre at best. Stick to ramen and you will be happier. In terms of the toppings, the regular boiled eggs are flavourless and hard skinned, so go for the hot-spring eggs if you are picky. The pork is great, though.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

First time I came here I loved the idea and had the currie beef ramen. Loved the flavour but very salty and veggies in soup were just bean sprouts and green onion. Simple and for the price I wasn't expecting extravagant vegetables.
Not bad for a quick noodle soup fix.