“It s nice, very close to hospital”
Review of Kyung Bok Palace

Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

One world, dis costing, food cross contamination big time, small postion, expensive and on and on, it s was my secind time

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Our family eats here regularly and its always been good. Get the BBQ meals, lots of marinated meat you cook at the table. Lots of food for a reasonable price. Friends I know who lived in Korea tell me its the best Korean food they've had in Vancouver. Service is good, staff are friendly. Cant go wrong here, my family is fussy and we've always left happy and full.

Reviewed 20 October 2012 via mobile

Only Korean BBQ on the north shore. The food is actually pretty good however the bill stacks up quick. The service is pretty bad because they barely speak English. If you're Korean I'm sure the service would be ok. We went a a group and ordered lots and were in one of those rooms. Servers barely came to check up and was hard to catch their attention. Always ran out of water and tea. If u want Korean BBQ might as well go over town and get it. Not very good value.

1  Thank kevintkluk
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Nice bbq ribs and seafood pancake. Staff are courteous and friendly, would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've been in North Van for a long time and I've always noticed this restaurant as i pass by but never dined in. I finally decided and took my friends this past weekend to Kyung Bok palace. We should have never went.

We ordered the BBQ COMBO for 4 and the amount of food we got was crappy. The amount of meat they gave us couldn't even feed a full grown man. Absolutely crappy but we were hungry so we ordered more meat which is additional 28. You'd think that's a fair amount of meat for that amount of pricing right? heck no!!! the meat they brought out was not worth the extra $28. It was insulting! I've been to other Korean bbq restaurants in greater Vancouver and for a bit cheaper, we got "all you can eat " meats!

If you don't believe me, please by all means go and waste your money and see for yourself. The taste was overall good but you can get that elsewhere for cheaper and more.

My overall rating is 1/5 only because they actually served the food.