All reviewspancake machinestanley parkcapilano suspension bridgegrouse mountainroom was cleanfree parkingfree breakfastbusy streetyogurtoutdoor poolfridge and microwaveeasy accessshort stayan older hotelshort drivehorseshoe bayconvenient location
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Not a fancy hotel. Good value for what you pay. Hot breakfast included. Staff at the front desk very friendly and helpful. A good place to stay as long as you are not looking for high end accommodation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2017

This Hotel pretty well situated in North Vancouver. We stayed one evening on our way to the Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo BC ferry early the next morning. Pretty good breakfast layout available starting at 6:30am.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank labklb
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Good location and price however dated and musty in our room, bed was comfortable and staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included and not bad at all, would say average for a hotel. Too cold for outdoor pool but looked like a nice pool and location for kids.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen D
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Easy to get to quiet area in north Vancouver. Stayed here for a week to see all the sites. Beds made and bathroom cleaned each day but was a bit dusty by end of the week. Had a fridge and microwave. Outdoor swimming pool but too cold to use yet. Free breakfast each morning and free wifi and parking. Very reasonable price for Vancouver.
Very close to grouse mountain and the capilano suspension bridge park. We also went to Lynn canyon and the capilano dam. Got a bus across the bridge to Stanley park and also used the quick ferry across Lonsdale quay to downtown Vancouver. Much nicer area to be in as not much traffic like there is in downtown. Earle's was a good restaurant to go to just a few minutes walk as well as a Denny's. Shopping centre only five minutes away too. Lovely place would stay again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank angibabe
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I had booked a suite 2 months ago for specific night for a specific suite to celebrate an anniversary
I went there in person 2 months ago ,also reconfirmed last week and even though the day before
All said it is all right for having the damn suite for today May 6th
But when I came there today
They told that the room is not available
And from 12 pm till 3 pm nobody called me

I have got frustrated in front of my family and I had deeply disappointed

So poor Customer Service
I have a very bad feeling

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Tina L, Manager at North Vancouver Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Mr. Goodarzinoor,
I'm very sorry about what you've experienced.
I understand you really want to have the same room you stayed a few years ago, and our team tried our best to fulfill your request. Until the day before, we were still keeping that particular room for you.
On the morning of your check-in day, the guest stayed in that room decided to extend their stay for one more night. Unfortunately, our front desk agent thought to move you to the room right beside would be okay because these two rooms are identical rooms, and made the decision of changing your room number instead of asking the extended guest to switch rooms.
We are not considerate enough to understand how meaningful that room is to you, otherwise, we could have explained to the guest and have them cooperate with us. I'm sure the guest would be understanding and help us out.
Again. I am sorry to disappoint you on your big day, and I hope you can accept the sincere apologies from our team.
Tina L