Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$ 161.90
from US$ 104.64
from US$ 97.50
4,721 results
All reviews cable car chair lift bird show gondola ride ski lift birds of prey zip lining lumber jack show ice skating grinder canada place wood carvings grizzly bear lumberjack shows mountain top fantastic views free shuttle
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We were lucky as it snowed for first day and the whole place was covered white. The snow was falling when we reached . The floor was slippery but it was fun in the snow. We managed to see the Grizler bear after a wait of 10 minutes. Our tour guide gave us tickets for the trolley to go up hill which takes 8 minutes to reach up. Must visit place.

Date of experience: October 2017
Jacki C, Front Office Manager at Grouse Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

What a great review, thank you! There's definitely something magical about freshly fallen snow, so we're happy you got to experience it firsthand. We recommend proper footwear when it's snowing such as hiking or snow boots because, as you said, it can be a bit slippery! Thank you for taking the time to share your visit--we hope to see you on the mountain again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Great fun tobogganing and ice skating at the top. Cheap hire $5 a toboggan and $8 for skates ... no time limit.
Fun to go play in the snow!
We caught the bus to Grouse Mountain ... you need coins only on the bus and the right amount!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank CafLilnuts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience--it sounds like you had a fantastic day! Great advice for visitors about needing exact coins for public transit, as the bus drivers aren't able to give change. We hope to see you up the mountain again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing place to go with kids, loved the Christmas light walk, movie theatre showcasing Christmas movies, Santa workshop, snow sports including skiing, sliding Tobagoning, skating and snow walk !
Beautiful pictures of the winter wonderland, coming down on the trolley beautiful views of the city of Vancouver and the coastal skyline!

Date of experience: December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We strive to offer something for every member of the family, so we're thrilled to hear everyone had fun during our Peak of Christmas. Vancouver is definitely very special in that you have a bustling city on one end, and snow-covered mountains on the other! We hope to see you up here again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Today I went snow shoeing with a friend and there is lot of fresh light snow on the mountain. We even saw double sun dogs ( parhelion). Be aware of huge lineups as they changed the cable for gondolas and the next few days need to run them in half of capacity as a manufacturer's requirement

Date of experience: December 2017

We're so happy to hear you had a great day with fresh snow and sun dogs. I've worked here for many years and have never witnessed a parhelion, so you should consider yourself very lucky! We thank you for your understanding in regards to the tram lineups; as you mentioned, operating at half capacity after the cable change was a manufacturer requirement to ensure safety. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we hope to see you on the mountain again soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

If it wasn't closed for the season I would have done The Grouse Grind hike up Grouse Mountain, but at the time I went in mid-November, it was closed. Taking the Skyride gondola we went from fairly green scenery, climbing to an abundance of snow covered ski hills.
There was lots of room on the ride up, but I was warned by some of the locals this changes drastically during the ski season. Up top was a mix of snow and ice so at that time of year I would recommend hiking boots (What I wore.) or even snow boots. The Eye of the Wind was closed for maintenance, but people could still make the trek up to the base and along the rim of the mountain, which was well worth the views. I would also recommend eating at the restaurant Altitudes Bistro. (See my separate review. ) The snow machines were working hard that day which provided some good artsy photo moments. Visitors, if your timing is right, will get to see the 2 orphaned sleepy bears lounging in their hibernation area pre-big-snooze. Majestic animals and a lot bigger then I would have imagined. I was very happy I got the opportunity to see them since I'm not sure if they are in and out of their hibernation area during the winter. Maybe call ahead if that's what you're going for. Throughout the area are a number of wooden sculptures. Keep a lookout not to miss any. I want to return in the summer and hike what grousemountain.com terms , "Mother Nature's Stairmaster."

Date of experience: November 2017