Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$ 164.10
from US$ 257.74
from US$ 255.50
3,983 results
All reviews cable car bird show chair lift gondola ride ski lift birds of prey zip lining lumber jack show ice skating grinder canada place wood carvings grizzly bear lumberjack shows mountain top fantastic views free shuttle
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to do this in the morning and what a choice it was. Great cable car ride too the top with breath taking views. The summit with all the views of the city and valley below. The Bears where just wonderful and so close to them without been at a zoo. The staff so wonderful and talkative. The ride up to the top was just awesome. Everything in this park is just amazing. Well worth the money. Thanks for the memories.

Jacki C, Front Office Manager at Grouse Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review. We're so glad we were able to help create new memories and hope to be a part of creating more in the future! We hope to see you at the mountain again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Grouse Mountain to make sure that I would see some bears on my trip to Canada. They have 2 semi-wild grizzlies in the refuge and it was really exciting to see them.
Although you can walk up it is more fun to take the Skyride.
It is relatively expensive so it is best to plan to spend the day and then explore all the activities. Even out of ski season you can catch the ski lift to the top of the mountain for views over Vancouver....pick a clear day. There are lots of walks and I enjoyed my lunch there.
There are zip line activities and you can arrange to climb to the top of a wind turbine.
I took a bus from the city centre to the base of the Skyride and it was great to see another part of the city. I even spotted somewhere to visit the next day!

Jacki C, Front Office Manager at Grouse Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there, thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a great day and got to visit with Grinder and Coola. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Vancouver and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mom (55) and I (31) decided we were going to try the Grouse Grind, and I am sure glad we did, despite reading all of the reviews beforehand. It was very difficult, but we just let people pass us and took breaks. It was well worth it in the end, but unfortunately the fog was so bad you couldn't see 5 feet in front of you, let alone the view from the top. I would have been pretty angry if I paid to take the tram up, but since I didn't it was OK. The bears made it worthwhile! Also, I wanted to get my mom a t-shirt for completing it, but the selection and sizes were bad.

1  Thank Dana M

Thanks for your review, Dana, and congratulations to you both for conquering the hike! Hope to see you both on the trails again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We rode the skyride to the top and they went to see the grizzly bears. This was very interesting. We were on cruise ship tour so we did not have too much time. I would recommend going there.

Thank you for your review and visiting Grouse Mountain!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Grouse Mountain is in the North of Vancouver, still in the city. Easy accessible by public transport. Bus 236 stops right in front of the entrance, and it is the last stop so you can't really miss. You need to buy a ticket to get entrance to the park. This is through a cable car, and takes about 8 minutes. Tickets are pricey, and once up for additional activities you are to purchase separate tickets. Additional activities include visiting a wind turbine and ziplining. Most additional activities are also expensive: the ziplining costs CAD 89 per person. Looks pretty spectacular though.

When we arrive, many activities are closed but then again it was out of season. This area is also a skiing area, and looks rather desolate outside of the winter as many ski areas do. So basically for us left was the view on the city, if the weather cooperates.

I thought it was a nice visit, but pricey for what you get. I wouldn't label it as a must see.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're sorry about your experience and hope you will be able to come back during our summer or winter season to explore and experience all Grouse Mountain has to offer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Grouse mountain was amazing. I wish we had hiked up the trail but we didn’t know about it until we were at the top. The ropes course was awesome. The views and gondola and chairlift rides were really good. Well worth the cost.

Thanks for your review, Mick! We're glad you enjoyed the new ropes adventure and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Take the gondola up (or do the Grouse Grind up) for great views - that's a given. what I didn't expect was the amazing collection of chain-saw sculptures scattered around the landing.

And if you follow the bear tracks, you'll end up at the Grizzly Bear Lair, home of 2 adult bears who were orphaned as cubs. Fascinating to watch these two in their environment.

Thanks for visiting Grouse Mountain! We're glad you enjoyed the scenery as well as the beautiful wood carvings. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived here in the afternoon having spent the morning at Capilano. There was a long wait for tickets but finally we made our way up in the skyride.

Once at the top the views are well worth the cost to get up there and there are plenty of things to do.

There are walks you can do, shows to watch such as the lumberjacks which was well worth it but I enjoyed the bear enclosure and talk. They werent visible when we arrived but soon after the Ranger arrived and went in search of them. We were lucky that she managed to coax them out and we enjoyed the chat she gave about them.

We decided to go up in the ski lift ( inc in entry price) and its a bit nervy. Heights dont bother me but with just a loose bar going across and when you see the height you are at it can give you a bit of the heebie jeebies. The way down didnt feel as bad as the going up but it was worth the ride for the views ( not when it stops half way up and starts to swing a bit though, lol)

All in all a wonderful time spent up at Grouse Mountain and no visit to Vancouver is complete without going there and to Capilano.

Jacki C, Front Office Manager at Grouse Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave your detailed review and visiting Grouse Mountain. We're glad you had a great experience, and got to visit with Grinder and Coola. Hope to see you up top again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Extremely disappointed with every part of this attraction.
Everything is very run down and both really to see here.
Would not recommend.

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear about your experience when visiting us. Please contact Guest Services by email or phone to discuss further as we would love to follow up with you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had never seen a Grizzly Bear before, so this was the perfect opportunity to see two of them. Fortunately, the weather was good when we visited, so we had clear visibility of the scenic views from the top of the mountain.

The Lumberjack performance was very entertaining.

Thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to the mountain again soon!