“Best Ramen”
Review of Yah Yah Ya Ramen

Yah Yah Ya Ramen
Ranked #159 of 1,008 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The place is not big but have enough space to accommodate people. I tried garlic ramen and it’s really delicious. I don’t mind going back to check other ramen they have.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Best Ramen anywhere and best Value for money....have tried many others but i keep returning they don't charge extra for egg

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I came here because of the good reviews. I’m a bit disappointed. I mean it’s good but there’s nothing special about it. The only good thing is that you can pick the softness of the noodle, the taste of the broth and how much oil in the soup.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I probably come here at least once a week and I'm never disappointed! Staff is friendly and very prompt! Their maze-soba is my new favorite take on ramen - its a little spicy and soupless but its delicious! Definitely recommend this place!

I've probably had everything at least once on the menu. If you a true regular, they will actually remember your face and treat you like a friend :)

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Shoyu ramen was average. Soup was not hot enough. The egg was good though.
Gyozas had a very weird texture. Probably the worst gyozas I've ever had.