“I love the coffee rolls and buns”
Review of Maxim's Bakery

Maxim's Bakery
Ranked #250 of 991 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I bought the coffee roll for my friend once and she LOVE it! So I bought two for both of my previous colleagues today. I know they would enjoy them for sure!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My wife knows maxim's always gives a little more. We are assembling goodie bags for 60 residents and staff at a seniors home and maxim's was the only bakery willing to individually wrap them for us so they deserve honourable mention. Their cocktail buns are light and fluffy, egg tarts are flavourful and napoleons are flaky!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Reviewed 12 November 2015

So typical now days most food items appear much more inviting than it tastes. We found the BBQ pork buns very flavorful and not over priced

Reviewed 30 April 2015

Located downstairs near the Chinese Grocery Store, this bakery is always busy, the staff are continually refilling the product. I was in another town and happened to be carrying some things in one of their bags and someone came up to me and offered to buy what they thought were the baked goods in the bag, sight unseen. Best recommendation ever I think. Whenever I am in Vancouver I make the trip to this bakery.