Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 384
US$ 288
Westin.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 365/night.

US$ 397
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 455
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 256
US$ 250
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliquor storerestaurant downstairsnice bathroomstaying at this hotelvancouver areastay there againcannery
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I have been staying at the Steveston Hotel, a wonderful heritage (1895 established) property for approximately 3 weeks now, while waiting for more permanent accommodation. I am a long time Steveston resident and love the area: the lovely fishing village, the quaint shops, the fabulous restaurants, the beautiful ocean, river, dyke and mountain views. This hotel is in a spectacular location. The prices are very very reasonable. While the rooms are small and old-style, that is part of the charm of the place. The breakfast and lunch restaurant is great -- kudos to Annie and Debbie, the servers who always have smiles on their faces. The front desk hotel staff are all friendly and helpful. The liquor store on site is well-stocked with a great selection of all types of "booze". The Buck n Ear Bar and Grill has wonderful food, great staff, Karaoke on Thursdays and a free Bud on Sunday evenings. All in all a great place....

But...there is one huge drawback. The rooms are supposed to have Wi-Fi or Internet access included with the room charge. However, except for the last few days when access to the Internet has been somewhat better, I have experienced non stop lack of access whenever I needed the Internet. I have had to go down to the restaurant or sit (on the floor) in the lobby, with my laptop, to get Internet access. I have complained almost daily and I know the hard working staff have spoken relentlessly to the 'Team Manager'. But reliable Internet access in my room seems elusive. This is a huge drawback that prospective clients, who may need to use Internet for business even while on a vaction, should keep in mind. The situation has certainly put a "damper" on an otherwise wonderful stay at the Steveston Hotel, with its wonderful staff.

Room Tip: I am in Room 25 and like the view! Harbour view and also of the Gulf of Georgia Heritage Cannery Museum
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The room was really small, but quiet. The room was quite quaint, and nice looking. The bed was so comfy. I found that there was not good lighting in the room at night. Never have seen a bathroom that had no hairdryer. They had no elevator that I know of, so the stairs was hard on my knees as I have arthritis. I would definitely go back. The restaurant downstairs was fast with my food and the food was average but good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The Room was small but comfortable and clean. We stayed in the room no.26

The location was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. I do

We will staying at this hotel again if we're in Steveston.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheKorrabella
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My husband researched the hotel because he had seen a story about it a few years ago and chose it as a place for us to celebrate our anniversary. On the day we were supposed to arrive I had to call and ask to postpone our reservations due to illness to the next week which they did for no extra charge. We chose a deluxe room which had a king-sized comfortable bed and a nice bathroom that looked like it had been remodeled. My only complaints about the bathroom were that it took a very long time for the water to get hot and I mean longer than 2 minutes. Once it got hot it was fine, but it seemed like a waste of water to have to run it so long. The bathtub had jets but no means to turn them on that I could find, so I think when they redid it they must have kept the same tub but not the ability to use the jets (I could be wrong.).The hotel was built in 1895 and has some old style charm. The lobby is a bit unusual in that it's a liquor store on one side and a cafe on the other. You check in at the liquor store desk. The room was large and comfortable. We would stay there again. We enjoyed it. It's close walking distance to local attractions, shops, and restaurants,

Room Tip: Deluxe with king-sized bed. Standard rooms smaller. Deluxe jacuzzi most expensive. Cheaper available with shared bathrooms.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely old hotel. Newer renovations. Staff was absolutely excellent. Room small but very clean. Ate breakfast in hotel...definetly a regular eating spot for the locals. Food was good...service was great.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple