See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I stayed here for about a week in February. The staff did not all speak much English, so communication was sometimes difficult but in general it was not a problem as most of the staff were friendly and helpful.

The food was not great (the worse part of the trip for me) - I can't really eat dairy, and some of the dairy-free options were unusual/lacked substance or taste. Having said that, occasionally meals were OK.

The room wasn't amazing but was adequate. It would have been nice to have some adapter plugs for the european sockets but again it's not very important, especially given that few hotels offer them now. The room was quite small for four people, and the bunk bed was very dangerous (i.e. no proper ladder or guard/raised sides to prevent someone from falling out of bed!) The pillows were also very flat.

Overall, not great quality facilities but the staff were friendly enough to make it a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2015

A group of 6 friends stayed for a skiing holiday during New Years Eve week. I was looking for a clean hotel near the ski slopes that did not cost me 300+ Euro a night and found Sciatori. The owners and staff were fantastic and always very helpful when we were looking for hiking trails, ski deposit, etc. We had dinner at the the hotel one night and enjoyed our meal. We bought the 3 day spa package for 33 Euro and had a robe, towel, and slippers included. I will definitely stay again in the summer for hiking. The bathroom was clean and mold free. The bedroom and linens were also clean. We deposited our skis near the slope for free at a ski rental that hotel told us about. Across the street is a wonderful World War I museum. The wifi signal was good. For European standards, the room was big. Overall we had a fantastic stay!

Room Tip: I liked the room with a balcony, nice views of the mountains.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Nice location (5 minutes to Ponte di Legno); free parking and wifi. Nice personnel. But: the breakfast was disappointing, the dinner terrible. The rooms are small and not so clean. Very expensive. There are a lot of similar hotels in the way to Ponte di Legno...

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I spent a few days in this hotel and the thing that I liked the most was by far their spa! It's brand new and has a number of different areas (sauna, steam room, hot/cold showers, color therapy...) too bad it's not included and you have to pay for it separately: but it's worth it. The hotel is in Temu and not in Pontelegno, therefore not on the slopes but definitely walking distance from the first lift that can take you up on the slopes. There is a covered parking (for free!) just a couple of switchbacks away. Staff was extremely nice and friendly and ready to answer all our questions. Rooms aren't great but ok for a ski trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Fantastic stay. We stayed as a group of 16 people. We all enjoyed. Food absolutly fabulous, staff friendly with good knowledge of english language. 300 m away from the lift up the hill. Rooms are clean, wide, very warm and well mentained. Cleaned daily. Only thing we missed was the wi-fi.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends