“Yay Manuka!”

Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Devonport
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Great staff - first off they get to know you - always smiley - always ready to chat and ask how you are. I love that. this is the best place for pizza in Devonport I reckon - I often have the seafood pizza - YUM. Excellent cooks!! I also love the fettucine carbonara, seafood chowder, flounder, and of course the Gelato - best in Devonport too! Oh they have freshly squeezed tangelo juice - cool to watch the machine doing that. Great place to hang out. Licensed too.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is always the go to place when I am visiting family I'm Devonport a lovely relaxing atmosphere and very accommodating for young families, a wonderful last dinner in New Zealand

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We ate at the Manuka restaurant on our first evening in New Zealand, and we were very glad to have some fresh vegetables after 2 days spent eating in airports and airplanes!
We went for a classic Greek salad and some fresh fruits which is not what you usually eat to test a restaurant, so my opinion is not a complete one.
I can say that the restaurant atmosphere is nice and relaxed, and that food is tasty, but maybe too much expensive...

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

How to make a sunny stroll around Devonport even better!? Go and buy ice cream from this place. The girl behind the counter let us all initially try two flavours to help our decision. After not feeling like one of the flavours, she kindly let me sample another two flavours. The result was I ended up with two kinds of ice cream that I absolutely loved: Ferro and Pistachio. The size of the scoops was indulgent and only around the $5 mark. I'm already dreaming of when I can get some more pistachio ice cream from here.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant / cafe, I went here with my friends and ordered some fries. They only took about two minutes, and the staff was very friendly and nice. Good food, and I would recommend this to most people.