“Melt in your mouth deliciousness”
Review of Devon on the Wharf

Devon on the Wharf
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Devonport
Description: Honest food made with pride. Travel the world with our collective menu, returning home to a Turkish heritage. Serving up carefully selected quality produce inspired by the tropical seaside. Relax with the perfect drop at Devon On The Wharf in our bar. Choose from a carefully curated list of signature wines, seasonal cocktails and unique beers.
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My nephew and I dined this evening at this Turkish restaurant located in the Devonport wharf building - and we'll definitely go back. The starters (calamari for my nephew and hummus and flat breads for me) were good but it was the main dishes that slapped smiles right across our faces. My nephew had the lamb rack and I had the beef cheeks. It was so good my nephew declared he wanted to lick his plate. We both eat out a lot and have both enjoyed some amazing meals - this meal was a stand out for both of us.

Great service too and the refurbished building with views across the harbour to the city is hard to beat.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

First visit to this restaurant and it ticks all the boxes for location, views, food and decor so a great addition to Devonport Wharf. Staff were professional and friendly and meals on offer all looked beautifully presented.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We went there for breakfast. Food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. The decoration is nice. Could have more options on the menu

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We walked in for dinner without a reservation on 28th December to a warm welcome and throroughly enjoyed a casual meal here. This place is situated in a great location with lovely ambience. We can recommend the Oysters, the Lamb cutlets and grilled salmon - all were delicious and well presented. Service very attentive and we didn't wait long for our food to arrive. Great wine list. As visiting Australians with family in Devonport I'm sure we will be back each time we visit - it's a beaut spot.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

When asked for seating for twelve was greeted warmly & felt we were not really wanted.
Service was very slow. My friend was one of the first to order 'Green Tea Please' she was about the last to be served, half an hour later. Not happy paying $4.00 for Luke warm Long Black coffees.