Amazingly beautiful getaway! Tucked away in the lagoon= the perfect relaxation destination. I jumped off our private deck within minutes of arriving....Simply put, Goldeneye is the dream vacation. Perfect for the traveler who seeks a beautiful romantic backdrop, totally private yet filled with fun filled activities, authentic Jamaican cuisine, and of course the unbeatable laid back vibe! I left kicking and screaming, asking my boyfriend if we could extend our stay... please could we extend or stay. I will be back 200%!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GoldenEye Hotel & Resort overlooks the Caribbean Sea in the quiet village of Oracabessa Bay on Jamaica’s north coast. Named after one of Ian Fleming’s World War II missions, Operation GoldenEye, this Island Outpost property is owned by Chris Blackwell, Jamaica-raised founder of Island Records. The stunning 52-acre property is home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests and a singular lagoon. There are 49 stand-alone Beach Huts, Lagoon Cottages and Beach and Lagoon Villas, as well as Fleming Villa, designed by Fleming, himself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your GoldenEye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldeneye Hotel Oracabessa
- Goldeneye Hotel Ocho Rios
- Goldeneye Resort Ocho Rios
- GoldenEye Jamaica/Oracabessa, Saint Mary Parish