“Nice beers and hummus”

Artemis Lakefront Cafe
Reviewed 14 April 2017

we got beer two times here, really tasty and firendy staff. Incredible lake views and relaxing time!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

My husband and I took a day off of the mountain and chose to go to the marina. I was not expecting a lot because of the location. We went during lunch time. The restaurant was quite busy. We were seated quickly and the server was very pleasant.
Our food was served quickly. The presentation was beautiful and the entrees were tasty and plentiful. I would have come back if we had the time.
Should I be back in South Shore again, I will make sure to make time to come back to Artemis Lakefront Cafe.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

This cafe is located near the lake across from Lake Tahoe Resort. The restaurant was clean and inviting. We were seated promptly.
I had the lentil soup and gnocchi. Both were good and filling. My wife had the lamb gyros. Also good. The fries weren't as good. Overall we were happy with our meal and were treated very well.
Good for couples or families. I would recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The restaurant is located on Ski Run Blvd. where it runs into Lake Tahoe. This makes for a beautiful location, especially if you can sit outside where the views of the lake are outstanding. Inside, the restaurant is more casual than I was expecting but it is clean, neat and has a fresh look. The menu is primarily Greek with gyros and kabobs but also features a number of burgers. The menu is not that extensive for a Greek restaurant and seems to lack quite a few of the dishes often associated with Greek restaurants. We tried a gyro and the lamb kabobs, both of which were very good and plentiful. Our server was from England. He was very good and pleasant to talk to. Prices are quite reasonable. It was a very pleasant dinner, and we have added another restaurant to our list of places to eat in Lake Tahoe.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Tasty triple play: baklava french toast, Greek scramble and crab benedict all served with a smile. Good times.