“Close and convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter exterior Summer Exterior
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Winter exterior
Summer Exterior
Parking and no steps to the door
Tramway / Heavenly Drive
Heavenly StageCoach Lodge
Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Jose, California
“Not a perfect stay”
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I rented this place for our skip trip with two other families (total 11 people) in Feb. The house is roomy and very convenient to ski lodges. We had pleasant stay for the first two days until the 2nd evening when the toilet on the loft overflowed and the toilet water leaked into kitchen beneath it. Well, the owner or property manager did take a quick action upon I called her and had it fixed quickly next day morning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Mar 2015
Thanks so much for staying with us! I am really sorry that you had problems with the toilet and I'm glad we were able to remedy the situation immediately. That being said, it is not uncommon for a toilet that is being used by 11 people to get clogged and overflow. As soon as I received your call at 7am I dispatched our plumber to the property to fix the toilet. He assured us that it was just a simple clog and he was able to fix it very quickly. We are extremely responsive and take very good care of our home. We always want our renters to have a wonderful time and we do our very best to respond to any issues that might come up as quickly as possible. Thanks again for staying with us.
Nomad8072...
“Close and convenient”
Reviewed 13 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

9 of us stayed during the first week of February for our annual snowboarding trip. The house was a perfect size for our group, nice view in the morning, and very clean. The location of the house is great. We
didn't need a car to get around town. We even walked a few minutes down hill one night to grab pizza and pick up a few things at the grocery store.

Stherling...
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My family of 9 stayed in late August at this cabin. It was an awesome experience with a great view. The process to obtain book the cabin was fast and easy and the directions were very clear. Now, it is located about 15 minutes away from the city therefore I do recommend buying any food or drinks before arriving. The pool was at walking distance but it isn't just for the cabin, it's something like a public pool for those who live around. It wasn't a big deal for us as we had a personal jacuzzi and we enjoyed most of the time at the lake.
The rooms were spacious and when we arrived we were provided with everything needed in a kitchen, from plates and silverware to dish wash. The grill is electric, so there was no need for gas or wood; which was great!
Also, be aware that it does have 4 floors so you will be going up and down stairs. Which was no problem for as we didn't have any pets and/or kids.
I would definitely recommend this cabin if you are looking to get away from the city

Brandon I
San Francisco, California
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This is the perfect cabin to stay at with a large group, only if you are willing to share rooms. Everything was very neat and organized and well decorated. I highly recommend this cabin and I personally will be coming back for future vacations.

Travelling group: Large Group
South Bay
Reviewed 11 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing