“This cabin was cozy and charming in a very...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Philippal...
“This cabin was cozy and charming in a very convenient location.”
Reviewed 22 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This lovely cabin was a short walk to the beach. The backyard is very large with squirrels in the trees, it was great to wake up and drink my coffee outside. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. It's very rustic and still has all the comforts of home. I recommend this place to a couple or a small family.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Luariyas7...
“Quiet, quaint, relaxing, great location.”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with my family of 4, plus our dog (which was a big reason we chose this place, because they allowed our pooch.)
The Cabin is very small, but a nice and cozy size for a little family like ours, my kids are only 6 and 8. The children loved the backyard and jacuzzi, as did my husband.
He works a lot when we are not on vacation, and the 'woodsy' feeling of the area and home make you feel like you are totally away from 'normal life'.
You truly feel the essence of Lake Tahoe.
The home is old fashioned, so nothing fancy (other then the jacuzzi!) but, the kitchen was fully equipped with, every basic thing you should need, pantry is well stocked as well.

The home could have been a little cleaner, like spider webs high up, and a little dusty- but I blame that on the people who are payed to clean the house. Not the house it itself.
Backyard, is looking a bit overgrown in some parts. Not as well kept as in the pics, but like I said my family and I still enjoyed it all the same.

Location, is just 2 blocks from Reagan Beach, playground for the kids, and a dog beach.
Amazing views!!! Snack bar, volley ball.
Then a little more walk down the road is, I believe Connolly Beach; where they have SUP rentals, kayaks, and a nice cafe, with again- AMAZING VIEWS of Lake Tahoe!

My family and I would definitely consider staying here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
ILloveBea...
La Conner WA
“quiet retreat”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a darling cabin with lots of charm. I had my two small pups who enjoyed exploring in the fenced back yard. We were a couple of blocks from a dog beach which made for pleasant afternoons. Also walking distance to bike rentals, paddleboard and kayak rentals and the best sub sandwich shop ever! The bed was very comfortable and the cabin was so quiet, couple that with long days in the fresh air and sleep was wonderful! It was great to have the barbeque outside for grilling. Close to everything, but far enough to have some peace. Looking forward to another stay!

Travelling group: Solo
jg4438
Stockton, California
“Lovely”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

perfect, FULLY stocked with everything you can want for. Stayed outside as this was so peaceful and so nice. even the dog love it.
Walking distance to the beach. Great for 2-3 people.
If you are a little fluffy and real tall the bed made be to small

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
SacTownGi...
Sacramento, California
“Lovely Getaway with All the Comforts of Home”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this cabin with my adult daughter and her small dog for a couple nights prior to the July 4th holiday. It was rustic but clean and comfortable. A public beach/dog beach is within 3 blocks of the cabin and takes just a few minutes to walk. The kitchen was well equipped and bathroom of decent size and modern. We especially enjoyed the fenced backyard and hot tub. The neighborhood is close to Hwy 50 but quiet. The reservation process was easy and the price reasonable considering the time we were staying. Keep in mind this is in the 'town' forest and many creatures call the area home. We would definitely consider this property again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing