1,184 results
All reviews front desk hot tub free upgrade private beach living room the general manager full kitchen within walking distance king suite heavenly village flat screen we've stayed small kitchen mini fridge off season heavenly ski resort gas fireplace
Reviewed 23 September 2016

After adopting an older Pomeranian, I wanted to do a short trip to see how he would react to travel. After deciding upon South Lake Tahoe and finding 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club (so dog friendly), I made a reservation for two nights. Upon arrival, my room was not ready so the dog and I walked around the grounds and viewed the area. I was told that the beach access (which a card was supplied) is not open to dogs. Although I gave my phone number to be contacted when room was ready, I never received a call. Fortunately, while sitting at the front entry, to registration, my dog wanted to visit with the voices inside. At that point, I was asked for my name and was told that I could be checked in now. Beth checked us in and was very courteous and informative. A most pleasant individual to work in that environment. After receiving room information, my dog and I went up to see our room (King Studio) which is on the second level (no elevator, but not a problem). After carrying my dog's and my items into the unit, we sat for a while on the balcony. Unfortunately, the wall, around the balcony is so high, that it was difficult to view much, but certainly enjoyed the fresh air. The room was very nice and clean. I had read many other reviews, some not very positive, but I was very happy that my room was very nice and rustic. The kitchen had everything I could have used (except the very noisy refrigerator that kept me up the first night). Quite honestly, it was so loud and as I did not have anything in the refrigerator, the next night I turned it off so that I was able to sleep. The wifi and cable worked very well. The bathroom was in very good condition. Unfortunately, it was two red flag warning days so I was not able to have a fire in the fireplace on this visit. (Certainly not something that the resort, nor employees, can control). I had talked with Kevin, inquiring about a fire, and he explained exactly what was happening and that, under different circumstances, I could have enjoyed the fireplace too. As I was the only one drinking coffee, and there was a coffee pot in the room. I decided to go to the office, each morning, for my first cup. Both mornings, Kim was working the front desk. Kim is such a pleasant individual and enjoyed talking with her and hearing some of her suggestions. The morning that I checked out, Kim was once again at the front desk. I told Kim about the smoke detector beeping (had just started while getting ready to leave) and the light in the closet area was out. She said it would be taken care of as soon as the employee arrived (and I bet it was). The resort is in a great location with so much within walking distance.Again, a very pleasant experience with all of the staff and looking forward to another stay at 3 Peaks. Also, so very happy that my dog really enjoyed his visit, too!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and the town is breath taking. Fall is a great time to be in lake tahoe. The rooms are perfect and they provide a lot of amenaities. When my wife and I arrived they were so busy (witch is a good sign) so we had to wait to check in but they gave us complete early access to the lobby witch has a pool table there swimming pool and hot tube they also gave us a key to the private beach at the shore of lake tahoe. My wife and I were very pleased to spend our honeymoon here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

The fall is a great time to visit Tahoe.
Cooler days and chilly nights made better by our cozy fireplace in our King Suite at 3 Peaks.
The staff here is so accommodating.
Beth was extremely helpful getting us an upgrade ( room with fireplace) and was attentive to our needs.
We didn't have a clue about dining so Kevin helped us find the perfect restaurants!
This is a dog friendly lodge and next time we visit we will stay here and bring our doggies.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Attended Dance Nationals and convention center was booked up. We needed something close and found this cute place five minutes away by car but within walking distance to shopping and with a private beach. Beach is a five minute walk with nice sand and beautiful sunsets! Our room was small but adequate for two. Beds were comfortable,clean, helpful staff, fantastic large hot tub, pool, pets welcome. Very quiet. Laundry has only one washer and dryer and could use some work. Ice is hard or impossible to get after 4:00 p.m. Staff warns you ahead of time Room has fridge but must ask ahead for microwave.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Must reserve microwave when making reservation!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2016

It was a wonderful stay at the 3 Peaks Resort. The hotel has great curb appeal and very well maintained. When I arrived at the front desk I was very pleasantly greeted by Kim. She was very friendly, fast and full of great information. I really appreciated her helpfulness. I was in a very nice one bedroom suite with a soaking tub. The room was in very good condition, little worn (faucet leaked - I notified front desk). The housekeeping staff really did a nice job. I liked that the carpets were vacuumed nightly. Many hotels do not provide this service unless asked.

I did use the outdoor hot tub. As we sat in the hot tub you just appreciated the serenity of Lake Tahoe. It was very quiet and clean.

Mostly i liked not having to use my car to get to the stores or beach. This is a walkable neighborhood with everything close by.

This hotel is a pet-friendly hotel so there were many pets staying in the hotel.

I definitely would stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: The 300 building is in the middle and away from the pool and street
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo