“MORE CINNAMON ROLLS!”
Review of Sugar Pine Bakery

Sugar Pine Bakery
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I went there specifically for cinnamon rolls--always searching for THE ONE. They were out. So I substituted a peach tart (delicious, not too sweet) and poppyseed muffins (delicious). There's a small area to sit down but most of the business is, of course, take out. The people are very welcoming and friendly. It's clean and well located in South Lake Tahoe and I'll definitely be back. I hope they'll save me some cinnamon rolls. (I'll be there around 11 o'clock sometime next August....)

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Had a coupon for this bakery after friends raved about it. They were right.! Stopped each morning for 4 days for breakfast. The ham and cheese croissant was fabulous, had it twice. The almond croissant was so buttery and melted in my mouth as did the bear claw. This bakery has dozens of selections: muffins, croissants, small tarts/pies, so many items I can't remember them all. The prices are a bit high, but well worth the cost. Wonderful, flavorful, tasty bakery items. A definite stop in South Lake Tahoe. They also have items 1/2 price about 3 pm.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Everything was delicious! Crumble apple pie FABULOUS! Cream horn Super! chocolate croissant and cinnamon roll very good! It deserves you to go there on purpose if it is not along your way! Good quality food, delicious flavour

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We discovered this little gem purely by accident as they are hidden from the road. We had some of their muffins and two of their pies. They have a thick crust but it is balanced by generous, delicious fruit. We went back twice once we discovered it! Staff is friendly and welcoming

1  Thank Anaundda E
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Every summer, we vacation in Tahoe... one of our first and frequent stops is the Sugar Pine Bakery. The items are fresh, varied and delicious. Service is excellent and friendly. Always a highlight of our trip!!!

1  Thank JeffreyAK65