“Friendly service , inferior quality & taste on food ”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Four adults ; 2 of us got lunch 2 got breakfast. The best part of my burger was the lettuce ... meat party gross , bun looked old soggy ... the biscuits on breakfast were obviously microwaved but still cold hard & dry ... I picked this place and feel bad that I ruined my family's breakfast . We are not coming back . Staff friendly & excellent service

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Although I'm glad to hear you appreciated our friendly, attentive service, I'm sorry to hear you were less impressed with your meals. We take a lot of pride in the food we prepare from fresh ingredients and cooked with care, but it sounds like it wasn't to your taste. I'll keep your feedback top of mind moving forward, and I hope you'll consider giving us another shot to show you the quality flavor we're all about.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Supercharged brunch of champions! Amazing breakfast with waffles, pancakes, bacon, egg's benedict - the whole hog! I loved this place, the décor is just what you want on a trip to the lake - a proper alpine style Diner. reasonable prices, great service and hearty filling portions!

I'm so glad to hear you're such a big fan of our breakfast dishes! Thanks so much for sharing the love for our delicious waffles, pancakes, bacon, and eggs Benedict! It really means a lot, and I hope we'll get the chance to have you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Only open in the morning and lunch. Extensive menu, great value. Staff are friendly, helpful and cheerful.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Hey there, Sid! Thanks so much for sharing the love for our delicious breakfast and lunch dishes, as well as our friendly, helpful staff. It really means a lot, and I hope we get to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

My wife loves pancake house restaurants, especially unique places like this. The service was amazing. The food was good.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Hey there, Wes! Thanks so much for sharing the love for our delicious pancakes and amazing service! It really means a lot to hear that you and your wife enjoy your visits with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We ate breakfast here twice when we where in Tahoe for vacation. The lobster benedict is the best breakfast I have ever had. Call a head and put your name on the waiting list or get there early.

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great visit with us and enjoyed your lobster Benedict breakfast with us. Thanks for sharing the love, and we hope to have you back again soon.