“Full on Brunch!”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Supercharged brunch of champions! Amazing breakfast with waffles, pancakes, bacon, egg's benedict - the whole hog! I loved this place, the décor is just what you want on a trip to the lake - a proper alpine style Diner. reasonable prices, great service and hearty filling portions!

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

I'm so glad to hear you're such a big fan of our breakfast dishes! Thanks so much for sharing the love for our delicious waffles, pancakes, bacon, and eggs Benedict! It really means a lot, and I hope we'll get the chance to have you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Only open in the morning and lunch. Extensive menu, great value. Staff are friendly, helpful and cheerful.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Hey there, Sid! Thanks so much for sharing the love for our delicious breakfast and lunch dishes, as well as our friendly, helpful staff. It really means a lot, and I hope we get to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

My wife loves pancake house restaurants, especially unique places like this. The service was amazing. The food was good.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Hey there, Wes! Thanks so much for sharing the love for our delicious pancakes and amazing service! It really means a lot to hear that you and your wife enjoy your visits with us.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We ate breakfast here twice when we where in Tahoe for vacation. The lobster benedict is the best breakfast I have ever had. Call a head and put your name on the waiting list or get there early.

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great visit with us and enjoyed your lobster Benedict breakfast with us. Thanks for sharing the love, and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We tried to eat at this place for a late brunch. The waitlist was very long so I asked if I could order the take out instead. I was told "we don't accept a take out order when there's a waitlist". I have never heard anything like this before. The host simply said "your only option is to wait and dine in here". No! I've another option which is NOT to eat there and NOT to ever return.
On the way back to Reno airport, we visited Heidi at Reno location and it's soooo much better. We ran in at the restaurant 5 minutes before closing and still received excellent service. Why can't Lake Tahoe Heidi improves their customer service to be equal to Reno location???

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

I'm very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with us. We always want you to feel taken care of with fast, friendly, attentive service, but it sounds like we completely failed to meetyour needs this time. When things get a bit busy, we try to complete the orders for those who have been waiting longest. I'll keep this take-out suggestion top of mind moving forward and we'll discuss future possibilities with our servers, kitchen and supervision team. I hope you'll consider giving us another shot to show you the quality food and service we're really all about.