“Best breakfast ever!!!”

Heidi's Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We've been providing top quality local food and service since 1964.Heidi's Pancake House, as our locals have named us, is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious meal with a group of friends. Not only do we serve breakfast, but we also have burgers, salads, beer and wine. We also cater! Locals love us and tourists do too. Stop by next time you are in the South Lake Tahoe area!
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We ate breakfast here twice when we where in Tahoe for vacation. The lobster benedict is the best breakfast I have ever had. Call a head and put your name on the waiting list or get there early.

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great visit with us and enjoyed your lobster Benedict breakfast with us. Thanks for sharing the love, and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We tried to eat at this place for a late brunch. The waitlist was very long so I asked if I could order the take out instead. I was told "we don't accept a take out order when there's a waitlist". I have never heard anything like this before. The host simply said "your only option is to wait and dine in here". No! I've another option which is NOT to eat there and NOT to ever return.
On the way back to Reno airport, we visited Heidi at Reno location and it's soooo much better. We ran in at the restaurant 5 minutes before closing and still received excellent service. Why can't Lake Tahoe Heidi improves their customer service to be equal to Reno location???

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

I'm very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with us. We always want you to feel taken care of with fast, friendly, attentive service, but it sounds like we completely failed to meetyour needs this time. When things get a bit busy, we try to complete the orders for those who have been waiting longest. I'll keep this take-out suggestion top of mind moving forward and we'll discuss future possibilities with our servers, kitchen and supervision team. I hope you'll consider giving us another shot to show you the quality food and service we're really all about.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Service was not attentive. Food was good but not great! Corky cute place. Menu had a large selection.

1  Thank JennybirdT
Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Jenny, although I'm glad you enjoyed your meal with us for the most part, I'm sorry to hear you were less than impressed with our service. Usually this is one of our strengths. Please, I hope you'll give us another shot to show you the quality food and service we're really all about sometime.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Excellent service and fast. Lots of food at a good price. Had breakfast. I would eat there again.
:) :) :)

Don T, Owner at Heidi's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thanks so much for sharing the love for our fast, friendly service and our great food for a great price. It really means a lot, and I hope we'll get to have you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We heard a lot about this place and waited about 45 minutes to have breakfast. The food was good and big portions but important note: if you are tall or have a tummy, wait for a table. My son and I barely fit in the booths and it was quite uncomfortable. Ate quickly to get out of the place. We would have had to wait another 30 minutes for a table.

Hey there, Becky -- although I'm really glad you and your son enjoyed your meal with us, I'm sorry it wasn't the most comfortable for you. I apologize for keeping you waiting for a booth and not having space at a table at the moment. I hope you'll still consider giving us another shot to show you the excellent experience we're all about here.