All reviews self catering unit cape town main road room was spotless very comfortable stay lovely guesthouse three nights ashleigh hosts
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We love staying at Costa and Ashleigh's beautiful Guest House. Over the holidays we were lucky to stay twice, with friends and then as a family. Both times were excellent as always. The Guest House is beautifully situated, clean and spacious. We love walking out to the many quirky shops and restaurants and to the beach and tidal pool.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Costa B, Owner at Kalk Bay Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Hi Paula & Dean

Thank you for the great review. It was pleasure having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again next month.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We had such fun in Kalk Bay. The venue was perfect...restaurants within walking distance and early morning runs along the beachfront. Friendly and accommodating host... can't wait to go back next year.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Michelle & Brian

Thank you for taking the time to review our guesthouse, we really do appreciate it. We hope to see you both again when your travels bring you back to Kalk Bay.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

i was received with a hearty handshake, and advise of all the amenities available to me during my stay. I was at all times to be made felt welcome "Mi Casa es Su Casa".
Kalk Bay Guest House is spoilt with the most awesome of views of Kalk Bay Harbour and the shore line. The Bed was a welcoming retreat after a very long day. i just wish i got spend more time with the owner over a pint.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Costa B, Owner at Kalk Bay Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Hi Grant

Thank you for the great review and hopefully next time you are in Kalk Bay we can go for that pint!

All the best of the festive season and wishing you a happy 2017!

Costa

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Great room, very clean and spacious with nice view of the comings and goings of the Kalk Bay harbour. Easy access - Costa accommodated my late arrival without issue. Enjoyed my stay and will be back to enjoy more of the Kalk bay vibe.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Costa B, Owner at Kalk Bay Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our guesthouse and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you again soon when your travels bring you back to Kalk Bay!

Regards

Costa

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 11 days while working nearby and was very pleased by how spacious and clean my room was. I had a dual aspect with views over the ocean. Patricia who cleaned by room made sure everything was spotless and I certainly felt looked after, Costa the owner was solicitous and very kindly lent me an adaptor for my hairdryers.

This was my 1st experience of a South African guest house and I was very pleasantly surprised. Kalk Bay itself has some brilliant restaurants and I would love to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Costa B, Owner at Kalk Bay Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hi Liz

Thank you for taking the time to review our guesthouse.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Kalk Bay.

Regards