“An incredible experience, best week of my life!”
Our front porch
Our front porch
Fresh Tuna!
Beach parties
Sunsets with NOMAD
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Emma O
“An incredible experience, best week of my life!”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Sailing San Blas Islands was amazing. Picturesque white sandy beaches, amazing sunsets & an absolute ripper crew!! Meeting local Kunas, seeing their way of life & purchasing local crafts made this experience a once in a lifetime opportunity.

And then the crew....Nate, Marissa & Heather simply made the trip 100 x better. So accommodating with such attention to detail with every aspect of the trip! The snorkelling, diving, fishing & of course Farkel (make sure you take Nate up on his offer to play this dice game) were all unforgettable memories of our trip. If you can and weather permits, take Nate up on his offer to visit Porto Lindo & the spider monkeys!! Such a beautiful way to end our trip.

And the food.....wow!!! When they say 3 gourmet meals each day boy do they mean it. Can not put into words how amazing Marissa's cooking is. Meal times were always a fun time, you never left that table with food on your plate.

Nomad itself is a beautiful vessel. So well equipped, extremely spacious & comfortable whether that is hanging altogether & dancing to Marissa's fav song 'Final Countdown' or taking a snooze on your own on the tramps taking in this amazing part of the world.

The only negative about this trip was leaving!!!

24 Dec 2017
Emma! So happy that we got to spend time with you, thanks for being such a pleasure and choosing to spend time with us. We really can't wait to see you and Mick again, sooner rather than later I hope! Good luck cruising and we hope you share some recipes when you get out there :)
Paradise2...
“NOMAD is an amazing adventure!”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

NOMAD is an absolute treasure.

Captain Nate is very passionate and knowledgable about the islands and surrounding area. He is an amazing fisherman and was prepared for anything the ocean threw our way. Marissa and Heather were hostesses/crew members onboard and incredibly enthusiastic, entertaining, and AMAZING chefs! All meals were made with local food and produce, and the catch-of-the-day if there was one. And you can have alcohol onboard - yay! They even arrange land and water taxis to get you from your hotel in Panama City to the boat.

Once onboard, our adventures were constant! We went around San Blas Islands to Chichime and Green Island. We fished, sailed with wild dolphins, and got up-close with the local Kuna culture. It had to be one of the best adventures of my 40-something country travel career. This trip is worth every penny! THANK YOU guys so much for everything!

Your age range 25-34
24 Dec 2017
Too kind! We had such a blast with you guys and just a note, there usually is a catch of the day ;) how about those dolphins? We have some great video we hope to post shortly!
Ambreerbm...
Paris, France
“Amazing time in the San Blas islands with te Nomad crew!”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I stayed 3 days with a friend on the Nomad boat sailing in the San Blas with Marissa and Nate and it was just an amazing experience! Great snorkeling, amazing food with fresh products (honestly, I didn't expected to eat such good meals on a boat but Marissa made me change my mind :-)), authentic fishing experience and such a great time with this lovely couple. For sure the best way to discover the San Blas, it really worth it! I can only recommend it and I hope I will have the chance to come back on the Nomad!! Be warned, time goes fast in paradise..

24 Dec 2017
Thanks so much for visiting us! We had such a great time with you two and wish you'd stayed longer :). Come back soon!
Jason L
“Checked it off my bucket list, then added it back. Yes, it's that good!”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

There’s really no way I will be able to convey in this short paragraph the adventure, relaxation and FUN that my wife and I shared on this charter. This was a bucket list item for me, and my wife was a little apprehensive. Now she can’t stop talking about it! I had begun following Nate on his Nomad Trip blog and really wanted to experience this life of sailing and adventure. I was tired of sailing my desk so I booked. Best thing I’ve ever done for myself. We enjoyed a great trip, made new friends with Nate and Marissa and shared some wonderful days in San Blas. The boat is top notch and what really makes it special is the crew. Nate and Marissa took the charter to the next level. Nate navigated the islands like a pro and put us in some of the most beautiful anchorages I’ve ever seen. He KNOWS the islands and where to fish! We were free to choose our itinerary… diving and fishing were at the top of my list and the wife wanted wine and relaxation. Mission accomplished! Evenings were spent watching beautiful sunsets and sipping Marissarita’s. And did I mention the food? Absolutely PHENOMENAL! I suspect Marissa could make soup from an old shoe and you would go back for seconds! From fresh sushi to lobster risotto to ceviche on the beach, the food was always fresh and the drinks cold.

I’m looking forward to making this trip an annual occurrence!

Your age range 35-49
6 Nov 2017
We can't explain in this short paragraph how great it was having you both onboard! Such a pleasure when our clients turn into our friends :) We hooked (4) tuna and (1) swordfish yesterday (really!) so you have to come back and let us know if our seafood game has improved!
mnavara
Cloverdale, California
“The only way to see the San Blas Islands!”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I am about to retire as a customer service manager and our trip on the Nomad hosted by Nate and Marissa was what I would classify as outstanding customer service! The communication prior to our arrival was excellent. I had several questions that were answered promptly. I would give them 6 stars in each category, only 5 are available.
My wife and I had our daughter and son in law accompany us on this trip. We had private rooms that were comfortable and clean. The boat provided us with a new tropical paradise location daily. Every day was a new adventure into the San Blas Islands. We snorkeled daily on beautiful coral reefs that had a large variety of tropical fish which had colors and shapes that go beyond your imagination. We also visited a local Kuna tribe that was very interesting, it amazed me that these indigenous people live by using their local resources to survive. The Kunas came by to sell us crab and lobster, Marissa made this into a gourmet meal for all of us. We dove for conch and again had a delightful appetizer of conch fritters. Marissa is a very talented chef who prepared every meal with culinary expertise. Nate is an accomplished captain who is an excellent instructor for fishing and diving. One evening after anchoring at a safe moorage, he spotted what appeared to be Tarpon feeding near a rip. He pointed out this school of fish to me and asked me if I wanted to go, and with no hesitation we were off with some fishing gear and high hopes at just before sunset. We trolled along the rip and I hooked a hard fighting King Mackerel that weighed around 20 lbs. We decided to take that fish for a meal later on. Nate also caught a King Mackerel that was the same size. Nate was as excited for me as I was for him. We both had smiles on our faces that would make your jaw hurt. We released the second fish and headed back to the Nomad for dinner and Marissaritas (margaritas prepared by Marissa).
This is a fabulous way to visit the San Blas Islands and I can't say enough about the high level of customer service that Nate and Marissa provided us. They team up to give the ultimate San Blas Island experience. I highly recommend them!
Looking forward to chartering them again.

6 Sep 2017
Thanks so much Mike! We couldn't have had a better group and a better time! We feel privileged to be able to call you friends and hope we see you again sooner rather than later :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing