Mirabeau Park Hotel
US$ 97
US$ 95
Comfort Inn & Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Super 8 Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$ 73
US$ 70
Oxford Suites Spokane Valley(Spokane Valley)
US$ 111
Quality Inn Valley Suites(Spokane Valley)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 143
US$ 140
US$ 82
US$ 80
All reviewsmax restaurantgranite countertopsoutdoor poollarge hotelspokane areafront desk stafftwo queen bedsbusiness tripfitness centergreat amenitiesroom was spaciouscoffee makerhot tubmini fridgestayed one nightgreat place to staybathrobes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Can't say enough about the excellent experience at the Mirabeau Park. This is the third year my six room golf group have stayed here and the feedback from all twelve people was very positive. Hotel and restaurant staff were courteous, helpful and pleasant. The rooms clean, comfortable and spacious and the whole "golf package" experience top notch. Have been doing group golf trips for more than a decade and would not consider going anywhere else.

Room Tip: Try the "Executive" rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you for your recent review of the Mirabeau Park Hotel! We are so happy to hear that your recent stay with was so positive! We look forward to "hosting" more golf trips for you in the future!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Was there for a trade show. Stayed in the back building, it seemed a little sketchy. The hallway and carpet looked bad and wasn't expecting much when I got to the room. The difference was night and day. My room was very clean and welcoming. Newly refurbished? The beds were more comfortable than most hotel beds. They had them made locally to their own specific design. Nice job on that one guys!! My back thanks you! The Max restaurant served up really, really good food!

My only real complaint was about the front desk staff. I travel every other week for biz and almost always get a friendly smile and a hello from whatever staff is at the front desk of the hotel that I'm staying at except for here. Only once did someone stop and look up when walking by to say hello. I walked past there going to the Max nightly. Those things are little, but I noticed. I guess I expect a little better customer service from a nicer hotel like the Mirabeau Park. I did meet the GM or owner? Very nice older man with a cane. He was very accommodating and pleasant. The rest of the staff could take lessons from him.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank matthewrichards652

Thank you for your kind words in regards to our rooms and food at Mirabeau Park Hotel. We strive to meet the needs of every guest when they enter our establishment. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I booked through the hotel website and got a good deal on a room. The room was renovated recently and was clean and quiet even though it seemed to have lots of guests. The room had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. It was generous in size, ground floor with slider door that opened onto a small enclosed courtyard. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant but the menu looked very nice. The pool area is very nice. Please be aware if you required an elevator, there is one, but it only services one side of the hotel. I need an elevator and had been put in a 2nd floor room that could not be accessed except by stairs. The front desk was able to switch me to a ground floor room. One wing of the hotel allows pets, the other wing does not...if you need a pet free room be sure to specify. Overall, the hotel is nice and located near Spokane Valley Mall and several restaurants and retail stores.

Room Tip: Rooms on small private courtyard are quiet. Elevator only services one side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for the positive input regarding the Mirabeau Park Hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed the large rooms with all of the amenities. We are especially happy to know that our front desk was able to assist you in making your stay a more pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Overall, a very comfortable, quiet, clean facility. I was concerned by the smell of stale cigarettes in the hallway but the room didn't smell at all. Also, I was glad that I had brought my own pillow since they only had small, down ones. The only other concern is that the hallways are not well marked and since my conference was on the other side of the (large, multi-floor) facility, it was like trying to find my way through a maze.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Thank you Elizabeth! We hope we have the opportunity to be your hotel in Spokane Valley in the future!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Stayed at this hotel because of central location. Checked in on friday August.2016. Had a reservation for 1 room for 2 days, and 1 room for 1 day. Paid for both rooms for family arriving on saturday too. We thought the hotel was great, staff was friendly,rooms were clean and large. max rest.had great food alittle high! We all left sunday. Checked our online banking and had a $45.00 charge and a $10.76 charge? Called the hotel sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday---- finally someone explained that the motel holds 45.00 for 3 4 buisness days and max rest holds 10.76. we used a visa bank debit card!!!!! Beware- they said it was my bank!!!!! Not true we travel once a month for 30 years using the same bank. Never a charge!!!!!! 7 days and the charges were credited back.

Room Tip: noisy hallways!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dmx0071
Andy-Rooney-1, General Manager at Mirabeau Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Thank you for your recent review of Mirabeau Park Hotel. We pride ourselves on our hospitality and service and are pleased we were able to achieve this through our staff, rooms and restaurant. We are truly sorry you experienced an inconvenience and that we were not able to clearly communicate the Debit/Credit card authorization and fund holding process that hotels, including ours, use to secure funds for additional hotel incidentals and services which may include room service charges, restaurant charges and gift shop purchases that may be added to the room account. We are reviewing our verbiage on this process and will make every effort to better explain this procedure to all our future guests.