1,281 results
All reviews evening reception free drinks view of the river salad bar steam room drink tickets centennial trail walking path potatoes family suite french toast breakfast buffet great place to stay shopping trip shopping mall soup staying at this hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Front desk was great. Rooms were nice but close the bistro. The Bistro really needs to change or close it. The staff in the evening were put out out by having to get us one wine and 2 sodas -all requiring a ticket to get it. Pretty classless. The eggs in the morning were rubbery - super balls could not compete. The potatoes were not cooked.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is the third hotel I've stayed at in Spokane, and by far it is my favorite. I got a river-view room, and I highly recommend you do the same. It is so quiet (I am from a rural area, so noise at night really bothers me). The view is lovely. The beds are so, so comfortable. In addition, every employee I interacted with was so friendly and helpful. I am gushing, but this really was the best hotel stay I've had in a long time. The only experience I can compare it to was staying at a Hyatt, and of course that has a much more hefty price tag! Location is perfect, tons of "freebie" food and drinks. Don't hesitate!

Room Tip: Pay extra for the river view side
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara O
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Suites Spokane Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us! We have shared your feedback with our appreciative team. Thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We like to stay at Oxford Suites in Spokane Valley . Rooms are clean and comfortable and the free breakfast is always delicious and we enjoy the evening cocktails as well. The parking is safe and free.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Felt like home/family by the time we left. It started with the airport pickup to the check in. A good night sleep, breakfast in the morning, a clean room to come back to after a long day. We loved to head to the 1st floor after freshening up and grabbing a complimentary bowl of soup and salad and of course a beer or glass of wine.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We always stay at this hotel when we are in this area. Rooms are large and clean. Excellent breakfast and friendly staff. Pet friendly. Close to shopping, places to eat and major hwy. I definately recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple