“Lovely house”
other travellers have booked this property
Creels at the harbour Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Creels at the harbour
Kitchen
Family Bathroom with shower over bath
Livingroom
Upstair Bedrooom 1
Upstair Bedrooom 2
En-Suite toilet and shower room
Master Bedroom
Rear enclosed garden
Beach
Diving chart for close by shipwrecks
The Davron Hotel  / Restaurant
Local Spar shop (only 50 yards away)
The Masons Arms Hotel / Restaurant
The Forbes Arms Pub
View from the west rocks
Local Butcher / Post Office
Harbour on a rough day
Town from the east end
Fraserburgh Award Winning Beach
Fraserburgh Award Winning Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Eva Annik...
“Lovely house”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Every thing was perfect. Nice village with lovely friendly people.
Perfect area for golfing, extra plus for good weather,!!☀️☀️
Thank you.
Ewa Svedjemo

11 Jul 2018
Hi Eva, Thank you for your nice review, and I an glad you have had a nice time
Helen1234...
Scotland
“Mrs”
Reviewed 6 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Immaculate, spacious and well equipped cottage. Good location for touring the sights in north Aberdeenshire and conveniently located for the local shop. Kenny (owner) and Angela (key holder) both very nice and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this property. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay!!

10 Jun 2018
Hi Helen, many thanks for your kind review.
martinlam...
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal holiday location”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Creel Cottage is a comfortable, cosy home from home. Everything you need is there. It is situated very near to the sea. Highly recommended.

29 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for your kind review.
Please keep us in mind if you ever wish to return to the area.
KevinnAud...
Blyth, United Kingdom
“First Class Accomodation!”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked Creel Cottage and West Rocks Cottage for a family get together, we arrived ahead of the rest of our party and found the cottage very easily. We were informed that a lovely lady called Angela would hand us the keys and show us how to work the heating etc, Angela only lives a few yards away and soon had us in the cottage and everything shown to us. The cottage is immaculate in every way and contains every conceivable item (A previous visitor mentioned there was no pizza cutter, after playing the game of trying to find what wasn't supplied we also found there was no pizza cutter well there is now lol!)

Kenny the owner has literally thought of every conceivable thing you could need for your stay even down to dishwasher tablets and cooking oil! The beds are unbelievably comfortable and the central heating works so well we didn't need it on for more than an hour or so every day. There are plenty of board games and dvd's to keep both adults and children entertained if there is nothing on the telly.

We would not hesitate to recommend this cottage to anyone staying in the Fraserburgh or surrounding areas. The residents of Rosehearty are very welcoming as were the locals we met in the Davron Hotel who went out of their way to make us feel at home.

6 Nov 2017
Hi Kevin,
many thanks for your lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Creel Cottage, Rosehearty.
Please keep us in mind if you return in the future
Kenny
GTS878
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic spot, great Scottish coastal experience”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I grew up in Scotland but have lived in Australia for the last 20 years. I now have 3 young children and wanted to take them back to Scotland for an authentic Scottish stay for a week. We stayed at The Creel Cottage and loved it from the minute we got there to the minute we departed.

Firstly a mistake on my part, I got my days wrong, (booking too many things over a 4 week trip) I rocked up a day early!! I called Kenny and explained my predicament, he made a few calls and had everything sorted out within a few hours, absolutely amazing that he and the 2 ladies that look after the cottage for him went well above and beyond the call of duty. But I wouldn't recommend it, my wife was furious!! which was fair enough.

The cottage itself was immaculately clean which is very important. It had everything you need and was very quiet and extremely relaxing. I went for a morning run along the coast each morning. The kids loved the play park 2 mins up the road, the flying fox is great fun. The local harbour is very interesting and the local shop (30 metres) has everything you need.

Highly recommend a visit if you are looking for something authentic.

Also drive along the coast to Pennan, it's absolutely stunning.

6 Nov 2017
Hi Tony, many thanks for the kind review.
I'm glad you had a great time up in Rosehearty, North East Scotland.
Please keep us in mind should you want to return in the future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing