3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$78
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
All reviews sea view infinity pool surfing classes refreshing holiday mind blowing view perfect weekend open lobby room facilities getaway place chef mr awesome property front office ample parking space friendly vibe kids enjoyed a lot nice hospitality positive vibes
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

Beach is literally right infront of you so its basically 24/7 its the sight and sound of waves. Their private beach was easily accessible as well good view from the hotel cliff.
Rooms were super spacious than most of the rooms that you get for the price, worthy and classy.

But personally felt very disappointed in their restaurant and seafood dishes, very bad preparation. Instead its better to go for a walk at the varkala cliff have ur meals from ABBA or other cafes.

Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

Good Ambience, Friendly staffs, excellent food, breakfast also. Very clean pool, facility for both child & adults. Amazing private beach. If you select rooms, sea view rooms are better. Rooms are good and hygiene

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

It was our anniversary celebration... Choosing Elixir Cliff Beach Resort & Spa @Varkala was a Wonderful decision. The whole Elixir team made our stay memorable. Awesome property with sea facing rooms with Jacuzzi was amazing in all means. Food was delicious, Chef Mr Aju n crew offered us with a wide varieties of special dishes in vegetarian options as we were fully vegetarians. The service n hospitality provided from MD of Elixir Mr Jose to the entire team was really fabulous.
Thank you for giving us a beautiful staycation @Elixir!

1  Thank Vidyanarayanan
Reviewed 19 October 2021

We stayed in this resort for 2 nights in their Sea View Deluxe Rooms. Only book the sea view room and try to book on higher floor. Rooms are spacious. Nice staffs from reception to room cleaning to the restaurant. Chef Aju served us delicious foods. They have a nice pool. We can access beach from the resort. We booked 4 rooms in the ground floor all of those needed some kind maintenance. There was stains in the curtain in the room I stayed. Highly recommend this resort for a calm and refreshing holiday

Reviewed 18 October 2021

The resort is located away from the main helipad beach, with their own private beach. I went there with my family on a rainy day, but the experience was awesome.
The room I booked was sea-view, which gave a clear view of the roaring sea from the front glass balcony. The room had small damages, but its expected due to being a sea- side property and during this covid time, you can't push much for that. But cleanliness was perfect.
Some other reviews I read said there was no hot water, but I was fortunate to get hot water for my shower twice. But if you ask, they will provide you with hot water as well.
Pool area is clean and I think they heat up the pool water a bit, which was cosy during the rainy time, especially for my 4 year old.
Food options were limited, but what ever we ordered was really tasty and of good quality. They even cooked the health mix powder, which we brought for our son.
Staff were all youngsters and they were so polite. There was this instance when I went to the lobby for something and came back to the lift, a waiter boy was waiting there with food in his hand, but as soon as he saw me, he gave me way and walked towards the stairs. I had to insist him to come with me on the lift, else he had to carry that entire load all up the stairs.
And everything finally from the front office staff to the parking lot uncle ,who gave us a warm smile while we departed was all good experience.

Room tip: sea view rooms are better for a wide sea side view