“Lovely ”

Yayasan Ayo Mandiri
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I called in for a massage around 11:20; was not sure how busy they would be and could not reach them on the ph number listed in Lonely Planet. Turns out I was the only client at that time, and could have a 60 minute acupressure massage before they closed for lunch at 12:30 (reopening 3pm)

The masseuse was excellent, skilled and efficient and hitting all the right places on my travel worn body. I was asked before she started 'is hard ok?' I said yes. Actually this might have been a criterion for which masseuse I was assigned to.
Clean massage room; good tables; partitioned by curtains; good attention to modesty even from my blind masseuse, a foot scrub to start and a nice shower to finish.
What a fine experience!

A bonus is that this establishment is supporting people who would otherwise be unemployed to live self sufficient lives with dignity.

If I am ever back in Labuan Bajo, I'd consider doing the half day massage training that is on offer here.

1  Thank Yunnanwanderer
"indonesia"
in 4 reviews
"diving"

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Best massage we had in Labuan Bajo out of three places we visited! Therapists were extremely skillful, place is clean and comfortable, warm shower is available.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

After a day diving its always good to sit back and relax. Enjoy the hand that will fix your bone and muscles.
Very very recomended

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I had booked the massage in the hotel. The spa was sending the therapists on time to the hotel. The massage was good and professional. I recommend the spa.

The only minus is, in the hotel there was no massage bed, i guess this is better in the spa itself. I would recommend to have the massage in the spa next time.