“Relaxing breakfast ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone: (08) 9250 8838
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Taylor's for many years for breakfast and is great value and quality without a sterile environment.
They cater for many tastes, and always mix up specials.
Coffee is the best in the valley.

1  Thank Mark E
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

After a walk at Bells Rapids we were going to pop into a local brewery for food. I'm glad I changed my mind. The interior of the cafe is interesting and the staff friendly. I had the frittata and my wife tacos both dishes came up quickly and tasted excellent. The apple and olive oil cake and the Coffee were good as well.

1  Thank Zorak1957
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with the family and the setting is rustic but interesting. Don't forget to look at the daily specials board near the order counter. Great service and great food. A little expensive but still worth it as the food is a bit different.

1  Thank bogdann
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Had the pancakes with the berry composite whilst my partner had the Herbivore breakfast. Both excellent and very filling. Self service and we did have to wait a little while for our breakfast but understandable due to number of people there. Coffee was very good. Juice of the day was excellent (watermelon, rock melon with mint!)

Reviewed 19 February 2017

What a surprise this place is hidden from the main road, great surroundings with plenty of inside & outside options.

Friendly staff. Disabled parking bays are available at the rear.

Must try lunch & I will be back for breakfast! The 'Carnivore' is my choice, crispy bacon, ranch beans & cherry tomatoes, done to perfection!

Coffee is double shots unless requested otherwise - my kind of place!