“Relaxing breakfast ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone: (08) 9250 8838
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Taylor's for many years for breakfast and is great value and quality without a sterile environment.
They cater for many tastes, and always mix up specials.
Coffee is the best in the valley.

1  Thank Mark E

Reviewed 24 April 2017

A beautiful outdoor setting. Breakfast meals were delicious. Friendly staff. Nice gardens. Great location.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We've been here a few times for coffee and the occasional cake. This time we had breakfast. Nothing fancy, just bacon and eggs with coffee. Food was perfect, staff were friendly and obvioulsy enjoyed working there. We like to sit outside in the wonderfully eclectic garden area between the cafe and the vintage shop, surrounded by artwork and families and children exploring and playing.

Wonderful place for a break whi;le visiting the Swan Valley area.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

After a walk at Bells Rapids we were going to pop into a local brewery for food. I'm glad I changed my mind. The interior of the cafe is interesting and the staff friendly. I had the frittata and my wife tacos both dishes came up quickly and tasted excellent. The apple and olive oil cake and the Coffee were good as well.

1  Thank Zorak1957
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Loved the ambience of this place, set on the edge of an amazing junk yard. Cool shaded yard and quality inside area, the food was generous and tasty - only downside was the flies which our hosts put down to the recent floods. Nevertheless, I would be happy to spend more time at this interesting venue ... definitely worth a look.