All reviews endota spa weber bbq family holiday beach access two bedroom villa pools tennis accommodation gym ensuite foodworks
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Another great stay, this time we booked a beach house, 3 bed 3 bath, very close to the beach, accommodation was great, used the BBQ several times, jumped in the pool every day and visited the beach on many occasions, staff are friendly, very willing to help, we had a light globe fail they replaced it while we were out. Hoping to be back soon, definitely would recommend for a getaway

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last year on a weekend away for my partners birthday. We had a two bedroom villa which was nice but not very clean. The location is nice but you need good weather to make the most of it. Unfortunately we got bad weather so it wasn’t as enjoyable as it could have been.

It is a bit of a hike to get food anywhere but the resort restaurant. To eat at the restaurant you have to book as it has a small capacity, which is somewhat inconvenient when there is nowhere else nearby. The restaurant is also very expensive for what you get.

I got a good deal on our accomodation but I don’t think I would pay full price to stay here. I would give this place another shot if I come across another good deal, hopefully our experience was a one off and the next stay would be a bit better.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Whilst the weekend short break was much needed and energised me again, the accomodation standard that I stayed in was very poor.
3 nights and only one towel per person for the 3 nights. Would have had to pay more if we wanted linen changed or more towels.
The kitchen floor was coated in sand when we arrived. The outside deck was dirty and cobwebs lined the doors.
The toilet paper was disgustingly thin!! The shower was over the bath and there were no handrails to assist you getting in and out.
We went to go for a swim in the pool just on dark but there was no lighting in the pool area and we were unable to ascertain the depth of the pool. The pool sign clearly stated that the pool was open from 7.00am until 10.00pm. We checked with reception the next day about the lighting situation and was told we shouldn't go in the pool after dark.... suggested that perhaps they may need to get a new sign erected. Swimming in daylight the next day we noticed that there were no indications as to the depth of the pool...oh there was one near where the toddlers swam.09meter..
On doing a check on departure to make sure nothing was left behind a look under the bed revealed a disgusting mess. Also we had to move the TV a fraction to plug a cord in and behind the TV was another ugly mess. They really need to clean a lot better.
It would have been a extra exceptional stay if we didn't have these cleaning and safety issues to contend with.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emeldez
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great location but I am not sure whether it is glorified cabins as you would normally get at a caravan park or not. Not sure also what to expect in the way of service these days as in a hotel the room would be made and the toiletries re provisioned. Here a family of four was given 4 toilet rolls for 5 nights and 4 soap "pills".

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Good communication when we booked. They even offered a cheaper rate than the online booking. We went with the Two bedroom spa room, both with ensuite. Nice and comfy but could use a spring clean, some marks on walls, but overall pretty comfortable bed and well laid out. Awesome having a little Weber BBQ on the deck and a butcher is only a couple of km away near Foodworks. Both pool and beach access was easily located and it's a lovely walk along the beach. Kindred restaurant was ok, the meat lovers pizza was loaded and tasty , but my partners Salmon dish had cold veges but the fish was done well. Overall lovely and quiet with the sounds of the beach to lull you to sleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple