Lowest prices for your stay
$69
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$77
FindHotel
$62
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Hotels.com$77
Priceline$71
Travelocity$77
All reviews quarantine amenities receptionist ms internet balcony hanoi
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2022 via mobile

Booked one night but stayed three, it was so nice. Check-in staff and service at the M1 lounge and breakfast buffet was wonderful. Mostly very good English and incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed nice meals and the swimming pool was especially good. Things are tough for this type of hotel during COVID but I could tell they were serious about taking care of guests. Plan to make this my main base when in Hanoi on business.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Wyndham Garden Hanoi, Owner at Wyndham Garden Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Dear Mcjava100,

Thank you for your review of Wyndham Garden Hanoi. We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and enjoy our services and facilities. Your feedback is a great motivation for our staffs to continue to deliver better service to customers.

Again, thank you for choosing us and looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Nguyen Nhat Linh
Personal Assistant to General Manager

Reviewed 28 October 2021

Had a lovely and comfortable stay at Wyndham Garden Hotel. The whole experience was wonderful. Mr. Oliver, Ms. Trang, Mr. Huy, the chef, and the staff of the hotel were very warm and hospitable. Thanks a lot for the great experience.

Date of stay: October 2021
Wyndham Garden Hanoi, Owner at Wyndham Garden Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2021

Dear 732khushik,

Reviewed 31 August 2021

This whole experience was amazing! I first contacted Wyndham when I was in America while my paperwork was being processed for my return. II came back during the 14 day quarantine period. I immediately was put in touch with the manager, "Tim". He was very responsive and explained everything to me in full detail . Once I got there, everything was perfect, from the receptionist to the staff bringing us the food to the chef. I even had a group on Zalo ( a Vietnamese chat app" where I communicated with the front desk, Tim and the chef. I was in touch with the Chef on a daily basis and he made the food I wanted which was great. I am vegan and they made a special menu for me. It was like eating at a 5 star restaurant 3 times a day. The food was amazing every single day. I worked a lot and the internet was very fast and never had an issue. I had a balcony that overlooked the street to get fresh air which was perfect. The bed was very comfortable and it had a great tv with amazing channels. This whole experience was perfect. Tim and his whole staff did a superb job! I will be back for sure! Do not even think about staying at a different hotel, you won't find a better option!!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Wyndham Garden Hanoi, Owner at Wyndham Garden Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear Mr Josh,

Thank you for your review of Wyndham Garden Hanoi. We are so happy so hear that you had a good experience with us and enjoy our services and facilities. Your feedback is a great motivation for our staffs to continue to deliver better service to customers.

Wyndham Garden Hanoi Team

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Having done 14 days quarantine at Wyndham Garden Hanoi, I think the hotel is quite an excellent choice for me. I love the way they brought me a taste of Vietnamese Cuisine which all kind of savory flavors tempted me everyday.

A special thanks to the staff for doing such a good job. Whenever they pick up my phone with such a sweet voice, they always try their best to make me feel like home. Really impressed with the reception, they always got me all the information needed about the quarantine’s progress.
Hope to see you guys again soon if I have any chances, and I will spread my word to friends who need a wonderful place for quarantine.

Date of stay: July 2021
Wyndham Garden Hanoi, Owner at Wyndham Garden Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear Namsuk187,

Wyndham Garden Hanoi Team

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Thank you wyndham hanoi for the best stay during this covid season. Mr. Tuananh’s really outstanding and helpful, giving all the best service that made me so thankful. Wish you all the luck through this tough time. Thanks again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Wyndham Garden Hanoi, Owner at Wyndham Garden Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Kimxx91,