“Very nice, comfortable small hotel”
Review of The Winsford Lodge

The Winsford Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Winsford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel was so much better than I expected. I had a double room and the bed was super comfortable, like in 5 star hotels. The room was super clean and the complimentary tea and water were a nice surprise. The couple running the hotel was the nicest. Will definitely come back here if around!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sini85

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed on a Saturday night while visiting friends in Winsford. The host were very welcoming and checked us in our room quickly. Room and bathroom were tidy with a good hot shower. Free car parking right next the building. We had the continental breakfast in the morning which was good, with French pressed coffee and toast.
I would definitely recommend for a week end stop over or even a week.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here before in a single room and that was good hence why I have returned. This time I have a double room. I'm so impressed- king sized bed - everything thing considered evening. A bottle of water and tea making facilities.
Excellent value!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Last February my partner and I travelled up from London to visit my elderly mother and we stayed at The Winsford Lodge for the second time. The owners were very welcoming and polite, and we were very happy with our room, it was warm, spacious and immaculately clean. Free Wi-Fi allowed my to see my emails and use the internet. Breakfast was very nicely prepared which kept us going all day. There was nothing that we found lacking, we enjoyed our stay immensely.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Even despite having stayed at the Winsford Lodge a few times I am always pleasantly surprised by the friendly welcome of Rosemary and Steve.
Rooms are always clean and tidy, beds are VERY comfortable, if you can't get a good nights sleep in them I'd be very surprised.
Breakfast made to order exactly how you like it, even if you do wander down a little late.
Add all that to the very reasonable prices for this kind of service and I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in the area.
Already planning our next trip

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Been to The Winsford Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK