All reviewscooked breakfaststayed herenot hesitate to stay here againroom was spaciouscooked to perfectionearly checkfull englishblack puddingplace to staytea and coffee making facilitiesyogurtfitoiletriesmushrooms
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here before in a single room and that was good hence why I have returned. This time I have a double room. I'm so impressed- king sized bed - everything thing considered evening. A bottle of water and tea making facilities.
Excellent value!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Last February my partner and I travelled up from London to visit my elderly mother and we stayed at The Winsford Lodge for the second time. The owners were very welcoming and polite, and we were very happy with our room, it was warm, spacious and immaculately clean. Free Wi-Fi allowed my to see my emails and use the internet. Breakfast was very nicely prepared which kept us going all day. There was nothing that we found lacking, we enjoyed our stay immensely.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Even despite having stayed at the Winsford Lodge a few times I am always pleasantly surprised by the friendly welcome of Rosemary and Steve.
Rooms are always clean and tidy, beds are VERY comfortable, if you can't get a good nights sleep in them I'd be very surprised.
Breakfast made to order exactly how you like it, even if you do wander down a little late.
Add all that to the very reasonable prices for this kind of service and I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in the area.
Already planning our next trip

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Last minute booking as needed accommodation near Oulton Park race track and this come up. Great welcome on arrival good size warm room with shower, decorated in a simple style with no frills, great value for money and close to where I needed to be.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Very impressed with my room- I got a great rate and was made to feel very welcome.
I'm in a single room and feel like an indulged student!
Lots of teas and milks and a bottle of water and biscuits!
The room spotlessly clean and the bed comfortable.
Full English ordered for the morning .

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo