“Italian Dinner ”

La Piazza
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Djursholm
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A high class Italian restaurant at the heart of Djursholm’s Torg. Our aim is to create a warm and homely atmosphere for our guests. Your home from home!
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, beautiful ppl, the Cesar salad was very fresh. The waitresses are a little bit slow but I think they were learning...

Elisabet S, Ägare at La Piazza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for nice comments and welcome back. Now my waitresses are faster.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We had a late dinner in La Piazza. It is a cozy small place located in Djursholm outside Stockholm. Service was excellent during our dining from the entry to the restaurant to settling the bill. We tried a spicy pasta and a prosciutto pizza. Both were very tasty. When it is warmer they have a terrace facing the street.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant, good atmosphere and good service. Food is also very nice. Went for a family dinner, with 3 kids, one who is gluten intolerant. There was lots for him to eat and various portion sizes.

Elisabet S, Ägare at La Piazza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for your kind comment and hope to welcome you back at La Piazza.

Elisabet

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I usually don't comment on the lunch restaurants at suburb. More kind of feeding place rather than culinary experience.

La Piazza is an exemption. The food, the hospitality and standard surprised me enormously. Considering the location and the prices this place is a must to visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

My mom and I met friends for a wonderful ladies lunch here. The restaurant was fantastic! Great vibe, good food and reasonable prices. A perfect spot for the group of us, we could sit at one long table together. I had a delicious pizza and many ladies ordered the risotto of the day which they all loved! My mom and I went back again for dinner two nights later, it was so good!

Elisabet S, Ägare at La Piazza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you and hope to see you again next time in Sweden.
Elisabet